Flecey bannea injustamente

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flecey bannea injustamente

Hola gente de UT por este media hiciera q consideraran desbanearme ya que por ningun motivo aparente flecey me banneo injustamente y ahora dice que eh hecho "camping" y que tambien eh estado haciendo "spammer", no tengo ni la menor idea de campear y cualquiera lo puede comprobar que no eh campeado en el mapa de BlackRiver, y si cada vez que alguien ataca el suplier como flecey que lo hace a diario porque no lo banean a esa zorra creo que es injusto solo porque yo gane y les destrui el core anda flecey llorando y por tal razon me ah baneado miren cuantos putos match me baneo solo porque le gane.

http://es.tinypic.com/r/2komsg/8

Creo que es injusto que solo porque existem administradores no quiere decir que puedan banear cuando se les antoje la gana es patetico para flecey que se ponga a banear solo porque pierde cuantas veces ella juega mal y spamea o banea incluso hasta su mismo equipo lo hace y ella unicamente dice que lo hagamos en los foros deberia de meterse sus match por el culo haber si asi le cala y juega limpio y sea correcta en sus obligaciones como moderadora o administradora que es yo no eh campeado y menos eh estado haciendo spammer blaze desbaneame ya que injustamente me han baneado solo por que le gane a flecey y esa perra llora.

P.D
    Flecey hartate tu madre .l.

Hello UT people, I'd like you guys to consider unbanning me since Fleecey unfairly banned me for no apparent reason and now she's saying I've been 'camping' and also 'spammer', I have not the slightest idea about being camping and anyone can prove I've not camped on BlackRiver, and if every time somebody attacks the supplier like Fleecy does on a daily basis why isn't that b**** banned, I believe it's unfair just because I won that game, destroyed their core and Fleecey starts crying and for that reason I've been banned, just look at how many putos matches she banned me just because I won aganst her.

I think it's unfair, just because there's admins doesn't mean they can ban whenever they feel like it, it's pathetic that Fleecey starts banning ppl just because she loses when she plays badly and spams and bans, even her own team does it and she only tell us to report on forums, she should stick her 500 matche up her ass, shut up and play fair and fulfill her obligations as moderator or admin since I've not camped and much less spammed, Blaze unban me since I've been unfairly banned just because I won against Fleecy and that b**** cries.

P.D
    Flecey your mom .l.

I kinda couldn't translate the latest sentence, tried getting as close I could.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

How can it be fleecy who banned you if it says Blaze on the ban message?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    How can it be fleecy who banned you if it says Blaze on the ban message?
    Maybe he's just that dull

Regarding him on that match, he was on our team (dangerboy, me and cant remember if someone else was there too) and all he did was sit on mid awaiting for mid spawns, during the entire match, the only time he would leave was to use flames and granades, and that was like 3 times in total.
    Last edited by Moskva; 07-17-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

nice way to ask for a unbanerino , you'll get 500 more now , well done m8
    Never Lucky.

I guess you have reading problems, since it wasn't me who banned you, it was blaze.. and "she should stick her 500 matche up her ass" ... not a nice way to get unbanned you know.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hmm I think another 500matches will do you great, but I will be nice and let you serve the original 500 that you do have

lastly its kind of dumb to lie when you also had moskva on your team who knew exactly where you were at all times as well as dangerboy. Only times you were seen was when you had something useful from mid otherwise you were on the stand waiting for it to spawn like a faggot

thanks for the laughs it was me who banned you
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 07-17-2014 at 02:47 PM.

i dont know if he was CAMPING in there, i just saw he gets all the mid spawns...(he made a lots of suit to get in mid))))

For me that is not camp, too many players do that, but alucard is a faggot, enjoy ur ban

Thread Information