User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
    I can't believe that you actually added intro text, a soundtrack and credits on an aimbot video...
    ahhaha ikr

Atleast this person is creative, adding into/outro & music! Unlike the content of this particular video *sigh*
    It's like watching Star Wars Re-Re-Re-Re-Mastered edition 2014. (Nothing new...)
    Next time try adding some bunny's, a unicorn and some rainbows to give it a positive vibe, but not with moviemaker, use sony vega pro or adobe aftereffects instead XD.

But seriously these threads should be merged, deleted or pruned. They all involve most likely the same person, which is being taken cared of in the backround, and makes the ban section alot cleaner.

I know i've not been on topic but what's else to say about this particular type of exploit, or person doing it.

Being repetitive is a b*tch!
    Last edited by Complete; 07-30-2014 at 06:29 AM.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

TIMTIM, Nice work stopping that hacker. I think he still plays he just gave up for now hacking or maybe not?, onto the next hack i noticed just now. A player named 123 was in the US server and he has a spawn hack, basically he was red i was blue map was ancient, I killed him and he spawned in my base instead of his own. Not sure how you are going to fix that but he somehow tricks the server into spawning him into the enemy's base and he does it at the most opportune times.

That happens sometimes. Just some weird glitch or something. No hax involved.

ZodiaK's right, but I haven't seen that bug in a loooooooong time
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Turner View Post
    TIMTIM, Nice work stopping that hacker. I think he still plays he just gave up for now hacking or maybe not?, onto the next hack i noticed just now. A player named 123 was in the US server and he has a spawn hack, basically he was red i was blue map was ancient, I killed him and he spawned in my base instead of his own. Not sure how you are going to fix that but he somehow tricks the server into spawning him into the enemy's base and he does it at the most opportune times.
    DUDE, firstly the map was not ANCIENT, but ctf-Bleak. Second, i did not spawn in your base... I spawned high in my base and got boosted into yours, shot you, and your TEAMMATE spawned behind you. No spawn glitch or anything. Seriously... Stop giving me a bad name, cause ur to blind to see whats going on!

Have to say, I watched Nordog play in a couple of maps and nothing was suspicious on him, ...yet..., as some players claimed
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Have to say, I watched Nordog play in a couple of maps and nothing was suspicious on him, ...yet..., as some players claimed
    what would be suspicious about nordog lol??
    Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    as some players claimed
    ROFLROFLROFL

Quote Originally Posted by stanisledom View Post
    what would be suspicious about nordog lol??
    ROFLROFLROFL
    IT CLEARLY DONT REQUIRE MU`CH SKILL THESE DAYS TO BE SUSPICIOUS... WHO IS NEXT? TITAN??

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol nordog is so baaaad

Thread Information