User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O rlly?

We just want you to play more often in siege and less aliasing, that's all, nothing personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cube|uK| View Post
    Look at the "Heya" topic from Pie.
    I dont see why i should be in uK if this is how people think about me.
    man, there is no "thinking" about you, just areku doesn't want you on UK...he is being transparent

is like when a soccer team hires a new star... not everybody likes him...it's almost impossible to fit 100%!!!

you are one step inside, isn't that what you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    man, there is no "thinking" about you, just areku doesn't want you on UK...he is being transparent

is like when a soccer team hires a new star... not everybody likes him...it's almost impossible to fit 100%!!!

you are one step inside, isn't that what you were looking for?
    exactly lol

@bliss: I never alias on my PC, And yes i do play alot on other servers but thats because of my packetloss.
    I know i'd only get angry when i play with such a packetloss, i tryed to play like 5 min ago but there is no way i can play without getting angry with this lagg.

@mostro: It's not that, its that im basicly being told to gtfo and that all my effort in supporting uK and his community been for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cube|uK| View Post
    @bliss: I never alias on my PC, And yes i do play alot on other servers but thats because of my packetloss.
    I know i'd only get angry when i play with such a packetloss, i tryed to play like 5 min ago but there is no way i can play without getting angry with this lagg.

@mostro: It's not that, its that im basicly being told to gtfo and that all my effort in supporting uK and his community been for nothing.
    then i've missed something

good luck anyway man

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    stop chucking your toys out of the pram just because one member doesnt like you or doesnt want you to be in uk we have had this before and believe it or not a lot of members that are part of the clan now have had several no's in there polls but the majority has been yes's so your not the only one who has to fit or get to know more people in the clan itself everyone here has had to do it and we all get along great because we have been together for ages and gotten to like each other.

so do you want your app closed or are you going to TRY and win people over your attitude and rage complaints? which have stopped when i told you the conditions of the app

so?...

cube, reconsider, otherwise i'll apply for UK!!!

Fine, ill keep my trial...
    Just don't expect that i can hit anything while im playing.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i dont care whether you can hit or not that is not the point we can help you with that after your internet routing is fixed or whatever it is that is the problem you have skill it just needs to be directed and developed further

Thread Information