About rocket cannons smoke.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About rocket cannons smoke.

i've been testing stuff with opengl , its all really cool , the only thing that i dont like its the annoying smoke of rocket cannons , i mean the smoke that follow them , is it posible to remove it ?, its kinda annoying when you try to aim through the smoke and you dont see shit lol .
    Last edited by Shiro; 08-05-2014 at 08:12 AM.
    Never Lucky.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its possible but its also illegal to use while in play...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    its possible but its also illegal to use while in play...
    what do you mean ilegal ? its like a cheat or something ? i tought that you could use tweaks to remove it
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    what do you mean ilegal ? its like a cheat or something ? i tought that you could use tweaks to remove it
    It's illegal because it is considered as a cheat. Some tweaks are not allowed, so be very extremely careful and make sure you look up for some info about such tweak. Okie dokie?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Wish it was legal, would be so good to have on low end pcs, more than a few people shooting rockets, then the fps starts to drop off a cliff.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    youre able to limit it but not have it completely removed, ace already blocks you from removing it so no use really other than when making movies

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    youre able to limit it but not have it completely removed, ace already blocks you from removing it so no use really other than when making movies
    rocket smoke removal tweak is legal unless your using a downloadable file to remove it, ACE doesn't detect it because it's not considered a cheat at all it's only a tweak. It's just as handy as removing dynamic lightings, screen flashes, etc and all those useless features. To legally remove rocket smoke you'd have to know how to create a custom.txt file and tweak each relic (rocket launcher, rocket grenade, or w.e relic youw ant) then import it in system console using the right code before you connect to a server. Rocket smoke removal is just one code however there are also codes that remove shock beam, dead bodies right after being killed, unwanted lightings, and many others. I've made a custom.txt file that does all of the following. Here's a sample of the coding you'd have to do this is just an example it's not going to remove rocket smoke just a glimpse:

"summon UnrealShare.TazerProj

set ut_grenade mesh U
    set ut_grenade DRAWSCALE 0.3
    set ut_grenade skin whitetexture"

I'm sure it's quite an easy task for coders like TimTim if those guys wanted they can replace the shock ball with a different object or even change the colour of the beams or even remove the shock beams aka shock beam tweak. Anyways, I won't go much in detail about rocket smoke however you'd be surprised how many people already figured out how to take it off and are playing in the servers undetected.

p.s, If anyone wants the rocket smoke removal full code please pm me. Unless a coder himself adds it to ACE then ACE will never know who's using it.
    Last edited by Snuggle; 08-06-2014 at 07:08 PM.

I really frown upon tweaks that Snuggle (aka Deepack) and friends have grown accustomed to using. Why? Because it isn't something 99% of players know about or can easily do. It gives a massively unfair advantage to the tweakers, which is essentially cheating. There's a huge difference between one small tweak here or there and the extremes that some people go to gain every advantage they can through questionable "tweaks".

I thought it's fishy. Wouldn't give it a try b/c I know ace do kick something like that.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

For some reason i smell diogo when deepack made that tweak post
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information