User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6...sUTPackage.zip
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I really frown upon tweaks that Snuggle (aka Deepack) and friends have grown accustomed to using. Why? Because it isn't something 99% of players know about or can easily do. It gives a massively unfair advantage to the tweakers, which is essentially cheating. There's a huge difference between one small tweak here or there and the extremes that some people go to gain every advantage they can through questionable "tweaks".
    It's not a massive advantage at all it's just a slight advantage nothing more. Yes many people know about it but only a few people can custom code their relics to do it. idk why people are saying ace kicks you out if you use rocket removal smoke but like I said it's not a file just a coding that is legal and you have to create yourself so ace doesn't even detect it unless your using a file then ace will detect it. Tweaking itself is normal because people use custom texture files all the time and there are programmers who studied java c++, UT99 would be a good opportunity to test w.e you learned in java. That being said tweaking those little things are far from cheating there are no enhanced aim you have to aim and do everything yourself. The knowledge of coders amaze me you see ACE will never detect people using custom files to play ut and custom textures. I heard rumours of a oldschool player who managed to tweak his texture files to create transparent bases only way people booked him was because of his demo or a screenshot not sure if this rumour was true or not but other than that there's no method to determine if coders/programmers are using customized textures to play UT not even ACE can detect it.

With that being said, tweaking itself is a whole puzzle. For the time I was active in UT99 I've studied every possible tweak and put it all together in one UT package. That being said that package won't have engine tweaks like rocket smoke removal, custom textures, etc just necessities which everyone should know and have a grasp concept of what tweaking actually is. The game is dead so those interested in tweaking should take a look at what's in store. The most beneficial tweaks that are helpful in insta/nw are basically network latency tweaks and system latency ( measures input lags on your pc using dpc latency checker). Stuff that can throw off your aim is if you have a high network latency you will get shot delays/packet loss these tweaks help to reduce them and will make just about every insta shot register. For those interested check out my package:

#39sUTPackage.zip]Deepack'sUTPackage[/url]

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    For some reason i smell diogo when deepack made that tweak post
    interesting, who's this diogo guy? Is he some god for tweaking or some
    Last edited by Snuggle; 08-07-2014 at 03:11 PM.

rocket smoke`s annoyin

What's c+?

some screenshots (include modified rocket launcher, no rocket smoke, modified shock ball explosion, modified grenade object, taken off all unwanted lighting etc which are all legal) All of these don't give much advantage just better visuals imo:

modified rocket launcher and no rocket smoke:

Modified shock explosion:

tweaked rocket grenades (instead of shooting grenades I've switched it to shooting U Logos):

unwanted lighting removal tweak (handy for spotting campers or cowards that hide in the lighting thinking they're invisible):

Very obvious, ace would kick you for that anyway.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i just want to remove the annoying smoke LOL , i know adrian and diogo uses some weirds tweaks but i dont wanna do that kind of shit , im an honest player after all , if you think that it would give a giant advantage well i wont do it , thanks for the help to everyone
    Last edited by Shiro; 08-07-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Very obvious, ace would kick you for that anyway.
    no, like I said ace only kicks you if you import illegal files into your system folder to do those tweaks. Since I've already created the .txt document to do these all I have to do is type two codes in the system console before connecting to a server. Basically all I'm doing is modifying the weps with the already imported textures in the engine. Ace only detects if your using illegal functions. Btw, I've made these modified relics back in 2009 and been using them till now only thing I change were a few updates like changed the shield belt to a different object, and a few minor adjustments, ace has not kicked me a single time during those 5 years, I even pugged while back with them still use them sometimes when I log on UT these are undetectable because it's already in the UT engine itself only someone with limited coding knowledge knows how to use what limited resources is available and turn it to their advantage. It's impossible for ACE to even detect these since they're not "files".

Just checked to see if your right about ace here are the results:
    Last edited by Snuggle; 08-07-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle View Post
    no, like I said ace only kicks you if you import illegal files into your system folder to do those tweaks.
    Keep up being a noob. No one want your cheat anyway.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Keep up being a noob. No one want your cheat anyway.
    w.e you say hero. btw, you should learn the difference between a cheat and a tweak.

This is a hero:

this is you (except without the knowledge indicated in that memo):

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So... by Deepack's (Snuggle's) logic, anything that ACE doesn't detect is 100% legitimate to use online. That's a slippery slope. And he wonders why he's banned from pretty much every active server...

Thread Information