About rocket cannons smoke. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    So... by Deepack's (Snuggle's) logic, anything that ACE doesn't detect is 100% legitimate to use online. That's a slippery slope. And he wonders why he's banned from pretty much every active server...
    Exactly, he do NOT know how ACE work. Good for him!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

By the way deepack you must be really smart saying how to do these illegal tweaks without ace detecting it.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    So... by Deepack's (Snuggle's) logic, anything that ACE doesn't detect is 100% legitimate to use online. That's a slippery slope. And he wonders why he's banned from pretty much every active server...
    Not necessarily, you see there are quite a lot of people who would debate that these little tweaks are legal and it's over exaggerated how much advantage they actually give. That being in mind, you fools even think moon/planet removal files are illegal yet there are so many old school forums (haleyshouse, clanftw, etc) that have these files downloadable and are considered legal by all admins during those times. You should realize by now this game is dead, you'll only find pub noobs playing in uk servers, siege noobs, and sdom pug players. The reason this game is dieing is probably due to your newnet release which was one major reason and was leaked way back before PACO gave a 1 year ban to chicken assuming he was the one who sent it out unauthorized hahahha whatafools. Your security was flawed even a novice hacker hacked each of your security updates and newnet updates that you were unaware of ( I won't name who it is). Your assuming that im banned in every active server but if you looked at the SS with ace take a look at the flag you'll know what server I was just in. I'm not a fan about letting my secrets out, but since I could careless about this game now I will explain to you. All it took was switching to dynamic ip and a few help from some friends. Your right I was banned but because I associate myself with coders, programmers, which we all go to the same University together (not vatiko/acf). They have taught me how to bypass these bans and many other stuff which I rather not share. Most of you might think the only way to bypass HWID bans is to get a new mobo that's where your wrong haha. I've done it about 20x since you admins already figured out and kept updating the ban but now don't care anymore as I don't play this game due to a broken mouse and loss of interest. Even SJ was curious and said Deepack? at the end of each match and went to spec his curiosity was right I admit now it was me playing all along haha. But I must admit timtim for the time this game has been alive newnet has made a huge difference it's just that you fools are brain dead and view the game a different way and thought you were superior that's basically what stirred up the problem and caused people to hack servers and crack newnet updates, etc. UT99 won't last more that 2 years just watch and see.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Exactly, he do NOT know how ACE work. Good for him!
    really? you probably think just because ACE doesn't detect the tweaks it's automatically going to be on logs? well if that's so then you are mistaken I've already confirmed this was wrong once I had ftp to a few servers and checked the logs of myself. It found nothing. Sorry

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    By the way deepack you must be really smart saying how to do these illegal tweaks without ace detecting it.
    here you have a point macho man, yes your right, I've already told many people how to do it and how it goes on undetectable with ACE even if they manage to somehow add these codes to ace so it restricts people from using them then I could careless it won't make a noob into a pro. If you guys consider these little tweaks illegal then you must consider updating hardware like getting 144hz monitors, g-sync, etc all illegal as well because they are by far more helpful for aiming than a few little minor tweaks.

p.s, forum entertainment gives me an arousal please keep me entertained with your rebuttals, debates, and insults it really hits the spot.
    Last edited by Snuggle; 08-07-2014 at 11:14 PM.

i wont ask again , anything.
    Never Lucky.

Expected something actually interesting in this thread...

--- Updated ---

PD: Deepack

The only reason those things are available are because nobody even bothered making an adaptive antitweak.
    You're all making yourselves look dumb.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

why you gotta be so ruuuude

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    why you gotta be so ruuuude
    This song is alright, but is it overplayed or wat
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information