User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    are you guys done bickering already?

its instagib, I accept the fact there will be some accusing of lame when a person is spawnkilling to cover their fc etc please just use your brain and play courteously while playing competitively, remember its just a game....

have you watched the demos i posted blaze??
    cause if u did and you say that kind of gameplay is accepted on your servers (especially d3r switching to my team then boosting me off w00t many times) then all hope is gone and i feel bad i wasted my time with this thread.
    also i can experiment to prove my point and see what will happen if i play that way and spoil everyone's fun by playing like a douchebag as if it was a pug... just give me your blessing that this is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    have you watched the demos i posted blaze??
    cause if u did and you say that kind of gameplay is accepted on your servers (especially d3r switching to my team then boosting me off w00t many times) then all hope is gone and i feel bad i wasted my time with this thread.
    also i can experiment to prove my point and see what will happen if i play that way and spoil everyone's fun by playing like a douchebag as if it was a pug... just give me your blessing that this is acceptable.
    You used to be a nice guy but that all changed as soon as you "got better" at instagib/sdom. I'm not sure if you started hating me after i called you out for cheating, or for your very weird ideology how ictf should be played on publics (by anyone but you). You apparently don't agree with the methods used to get equal teams and you also don't even care about equal teams, but please stop harassing people that do want equal teams and fun for both teams.

Since you already have me on ignore @ irc & twitch & teamspeak, you might find the ignore function on this forum usefull. There is also a function to ignore/mute players in ut chat. Hopefully you will come to your senses, you are welcome to talk to me on any network/method (i dont ignore anyone).

I'll stop posting in this topic, mp5's intentions should be clear now.

i wasnt refferring to the demo no and no it is not acceptable I was just mentioning IG in general and no I have not got time for the next few days to watch the demo but I will do after my shift pattern finishes this thursday

ty.

Hello there friends, i thought i'd grace this amazing topic with my presence.
    Today Wednesday the 13th of August i got insulted on your public servers and these insults really got to me and i still feel terribly down and have no clue at all on how to cope with the repercussions after said incident.

This is the first insult and i have to admit that i am extremely disappointed by the fact that we are insulting other people with gay slurs over the internet, did you know that people on the other side off the monitor have feelings aswell? I suggest we implement a bad word filter that changes these discriminating slurs into compliments, as example "such a fag" could be changed to "You are such an amazing person to be around with!", i detected a strong hatred towards gay people and i am 100% disgusted that i stumbled across this on the internet.

This is the 2nd insult and i am extremely heartbroken about this, calling people a "little retard" has more repercussions then you can think off and i find this to be an extremely low blow not even towards me but towards everyone who was in the server at the said moment. Seeing this was definately the last straw that breaks the camel’s back and i felt a sudden urge to shed my tears and get this off my chest so i can finally move on and move past this.

Hopefully we can all be nice and complimentary towards eachother so that everyone feels safe and sound on the servers, and everyone can have fun with eachother and the game like originally intended.
    Personally i think that behaviour like this should be punished, not too severe but a strong message has to be said that this type of social behaviour is not accepted.
    Especially because this topic was started by the insulter and that adds a sheer bit of hypocrisy to this entire case.

I am very glad i could vent all my pent up frustration and disappointment into this thread and i hope that this does not happen again.
    Regards an very emotional Finalz.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 08-13-2014 at 09:45 AM.

in other thread guy call gril whore, bitch and other stuff..idk about her but i feel bad for reading that..what to say atleast ban of 2,3 months wold be nice if he do it again make it 4,5 months.. but probably nope so u cant expect any ban for this to..u can just remove clip on "show chat area" in your settings for pub servers that is only solution unfortunately...

welp looks like im disregarding the complete thread, seems to me as if some people cant hold their tongue. smell a lot of hypocrisy here...

Whatever it is, i think we all should have a look at our own backyard. The agitation against Mp/5 has gone out of proportion on the servers and is really very childish. Remarks like 'well we have spoiled his fun' when Mp/5 left, are pathetic and affects the whole team and gameplay, not just his. The torments as expressed are personal and insulting and therefor unacceptable since here in this thread ppl have outspoken opinions about Mp/5 's behaviour. Behaving the same way or worse of what you are accusing him of, doesnt make it right, in fact this thread has become pointless at the very moment because of that.

@ finalzje:
    'argueing over some words on the internet /thread' could apply here too. In fact i would rather be called little retard/fag over f**cking Jew any time.
    Last edited by CCC; 08-15-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Two wrongs don't make a right, i agree 100% with you and i am definately not a saint, and i'll never deny that im laming scum from time to time.
    Fact is that i got personal insults in my PM on irc for putting him on the spot for the hypocrite he really is, actually it is also quite worrysome he didnt even bother to respond here and defend himself but instead resorted to said insults on a different way of communication. if you know me you will know that im quite calm untill it reaches the boiling point and well, this happens.

Now to touch onto the instance you are referring to: This was today and i made a sweet little avi to support this arguement.

Player Nicole grabs the flag while our innocent MP/5 spawnkills the spawn near the bouncer in main, sure this is covering and you won't hear me bickering one bit.
    Nicole takes the flag up high and leaves left stairs, MP/5 is nowhere in sight and when Nicole gets killed the sweet message "MP/5 is on a killing spree" appears on the screen.
    You can fill in the gaps yourselves, complaining about the playstyle of others meanwhile playing exactly the same as the ones he accuses.

Everyone knows that i'm not an angel and i know that myself aswell, the only fact that applies to me in this case is that if you mess with the bull it results in you getting the horns.

Edit: Sorry for completely derailing the topic even further, don't worry though, i will make an appearance sooner or later again once this obnoxious guy makes another highly hypocritical topic.
    Last edited by Finalzje; 08-15-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thread Information