User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HYND3R laming

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    You backshoot and play deathmatch. None of that is allowed. It's not the first time either, you are a known lamer. Other players have been banned for less, and you've been warned before and clearly don't attempt to change your playstyle.

I really don't see why there still is a discussion. Blocking the lift on gauntlet is "disruptive" as well. Basically everything that people are banned for (except cheating probably) can be classified as being disruptive. If any action and playstyle could be justified by being "disruptive", then there is no point in having any rules whatsoever.
    There is no rule against backshooting.

Blocking the lift on gauntlet is disruptive, doing that non stop whole map could be considered lame but there are easier fixes sometimes (like playing the version with a bouncepad instead of a lift).

Yesterday i saw you playing on control and again the teams were stacked but this time you did switch teams and the scores were even again after 5 minutes. So either you learned something since you started this topic and i called you out, or you purposely kept playing with those stacked teams to make the demo for this topic.

For some reason you have a personal grudge against me, you've been trying for a year to get me banned and never explained to me what exactly it is i shouldn't be doing. Congratulations, you finally got your way.

As you are ban at Insta server, you aren t welcome at combo if you continue to play like this1st map playing, 0 grab and start dming, 2nd again 0 grab and try to lame the entire map . ok, it was Bolt but considering your history there, this is not a nice way to play at combo server . 50 matches ban for the moment . I join demo, @|uK|B|aZe// is allowed to extend it compared to the demo .
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    Demo : CTF-Bolt_HE-2014-09-17-21-37-45
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    As you are ban at Insta server, you aren t welcome at combo if you continue to play like this1st map playing, 0 grab and start dming, 2nd again 0 grab and try to lame the entire map . ok, it was Bolt but considering your history there, this is not a nice way to play at combo server . 50 matches ban for the moment . I join demo, @|uK|B|aZe// is allowed to extend it compared to the demo .
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    Demo : CTF-Bolt_HE-2014-09-17-21-37-45
    I made a new topic for this, your behaviour is very rude and completely unneccesary. If Blaze wanted to ban me on other servers, he would have done that.

For those to lazy to click: Jst2blond with 1000+ hours experience on nwctf had 2 grabs on bolt. I have like maybe 20 hours experience on nwctf and couldnt even grab. I dont know what you expect from a noob like me when you can only grab 2 fucking times.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    There is no rule against backshooting.
    As for |uK| servers, there are rules for that.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    As for |uK| servers, there are rules for that.
    Ow? Where can i find those rules?

Ow? Where can i find those rules?
    It's everywhere throughout the forum (especially as you can see in ban sections), unless I can find the actual rule list somewhere. I'll edit here or post another if I find it, unless someone post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    It's everywhere throughout the forum (especially as you can see in ban sections), unless I can find the actual rule list somewhere. I'll edit here or post another if I find it, unless someone post it.
    Or join the server and type !rules that should work.

Or join the server and type !rules that should work.
    I know that, but it's not listed there.

Example:
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hakunamatata-4998/
    Take a note, I mentioned backshooting.

There is more. Especially by searching Backshooting in the forum.

Hello people!
    I really don't want to be an asshole or meddle myself into these kinds of threads since i don't even play this game.
    Anyone with a brain knows that it's really hard to determine what "backshooting" really is.

1) If you're defending and a enemy is passing you by on the right side, you surely make fact he/she would'nt get anywhere near your base, even if you spot someone sneaking in on the opposite side (the left) and you happen to kill him/her in the back in a split second.

2) If you're on offense and meet your enemy halfway on the map but he passes and ignores you, yet you turn and shoot/kill target while he/she keeps on moving towards your base, is that backshooting?
    If i recall correctly this is still a Shooter game, if the enemy does not shoot you thats his fault not yours.. Are you suppose to stare him to death?

Its all based on how you define a certain action in a certain momentum.

Unless rules have explicit details in how the meganisms should work out, people always have their own definition of what a rule could mean, even if a rule speaks for itself!
    Last edited by Complete; 09-18-2014 at 04:02 AM.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    If you're on offense and meet your enemy halfway on the map but he passes and ignores you, yet you turn and shoot/kill target while he/she keeps on moving towards your base, is that backshooting?
    yes. If you can't kill each other while running forward you should ignore each other. When you're past each other don't turn around and try to backshoot. That's how I play it and after some time ppl realize that I won't shoot them in the back after we passed each other and they won't even turn around to check anymore even.

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    If you're defending and a enemy is passing you by on the right side, you surely make fact he/she would'nt get anywhere near your base, even if you spot someone sneaking in on the opposite side (the left) and you happen to kill him/her in the back in a split second.
    If you're in your base defending you can kill whoever you want in whatever way you want. But if you're already outside of your base I wouldn't consider yourself defending anymore - i.e. shooting someone in the back then would be backshooting.

Thread Information