User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Inferno^56k, BlacKmagIc, jostytekk*, trolliolli

Hello!

Playing defense is ok imo even if there are 2 players defending. Players spawning in base is also normal. But playing 4 D is laming, and laming is against the rules so i expect a ban for Inferno^56k & BlacKmagIc & jostytekk* & trolliolli.

Stats, demo.

Regards,
    d3R

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    nothing wrong with that demo from what i saw

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    nothing wrong with that demo from what i saw
    So playing 4 D is fine, but defending high mid on duku isnt.............................................. .................

Very consistant admin skills you got.

they played d when needed and attacked when needed, dont give me that bs please it was 4-3 and they wanted to protect the lead

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    they played d when needed and attacked when needed, dont give me that bs please it was 4-3 and they wanted to protect the lead
    They did not want to protect a 4-3 lead from the start, all 4 of them had zero grabs. I don't mind people protecting a lead when its a minute (or several minutes) left, playing 4 D with 10+ minutes left is just laming. I'm fairly fucking sure you banned me for less.

alright I will re-watch the demo and get back to you.

how are you supposed to tell who is allowed to defend and who's not?
    It's still a public server without ppl on ts. It can't be as organized as a pug.
    So 4D can happen and I don't think you can do anything about it imo...
    Or do you wanna let the first 2 or 3 ppl defending be the main defenders and everyone else has to attack? Who is supposed to check that?
    What if one of the first defenders went attacking? Will he lose his defender status and the next wannabe defender can take his spot?
    I guess you catch my drift...

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    how are you supposed to tell who is allowed to defend and who's not?
    It's still a public server without ppl on ts. It can't be as organized as a pug.
    So 4D can happen and I don't think you can do anything about it imo...
    Or do you wanna let the first 2 or 3 ppl defending be the main defenders and everyone else has to attack? Who is supposed to check that?
    What if one of the first defenders went attacking? Will he lose his defender status and the next wannabe defender can take his spot?
    I guess you catch my drift...
    I am (and was) aware of this, thats why i suggested to ban all four of them. This "lets defend although i know there are several players already defending" behaviour should not be encouraged. One or two attackers per team result in very boring matches. You guys banned me for playing defensive against a stacked team (while i was still attacking), yet you guys encourage the playstyle those guys portrayed?

hey, I played as trolliolli.
    I dont even want to start about how many games you sabotaged with defending, team switching and QQing hynd3r...
    1. Look at my stats properly. Only 1 flagkill when I was defending for 10+ minutes? Can't watch the demo but I think I only "defended" when I spawned in our base.
    2. I only have 1 grab cause I personally hate to grab when I'm alone in the blue base. So I normally wait for someone else and protect him while grabbing...you dont have to grab to play offense

You're right about that blackmagic guy though, I remember him playing like a fucktard the whole time, not just on that map. Several people complained about him.

Btw: people always play like that on caves (and many other maps) thats why you dont vote for it... If you cant deal with that go !spec until mapswitch or finally wash the sand out of your vagina

hello,

you should not throw with stones when sitting in the glass house ... I like to play Def as well as off. There are so many players on the server constantly around lamen ... Just because I played on Cave def it is still long no reason for a Ban. trolliolli I will make play time demos of your art? you as well as several others I've caught Lamen and I have ever complained about this? I am here noticed that it is usually the people around here are the howl themselves play no program better. And the people that are on the server have complained about me mostly been in the next map directly into their base and have just been waiting for this to get around the corner. If I want to play defense because I have no desire at times offensive but this is my decision. What but the case was not have played deff on the map 4 people.

Sorry guys but if yours is serious, then banned me from the server. I play UT since 2003 but the whining is really annoying.
    Sorry for my english but google is my best friend:-)

Thread Information