User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Meh, for it on people who don't want to play it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @SAM called it!

It wouldn't hurt to put NW back on the Combo server and maybe add IG back to the NW server, but possibly keep the NW server as a multi-gametype server? It'd only take a couple of minutes to do, but I'm feeling pretty lazy at the moment.
    If you put NW mod back, you probably know that we were having a lot more banned peeps . NW and combo players aren t really the same . This is really 2 different style at least so, if we vote NW, a lot will leave and then it would stay as a NW server as they don t wanna play combo .
    Other solution is why don t we do this to the NW server . I mean keep comboserver only combo but adding combo mod to NW server . Maybe, when combo server is full, some can go over there to play it .
    I vote for a NW server with insta + combo and also have to remove SA arena ( a lot complains about SA settings : *also me so why can t we replace SA by Combo ? )
    Don t you think it is a good idea ?
    Problem isn t Comboserver ( still populated/*enough players) but NWCTF oneso mixing combo + NWCTF could be a good thing to attract people ....
    Jst2bumblebee
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-02-2015 at 08:48 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    If you put NW mod back, you probably know that we were having a lot more banned peeps . NW and combo players aren t really the same . This is really 2 different style at least so, if we vote NW, a lot will leave and then it would stay as a NW server as they don t wanna play combo .
    Other solution is why don t we do this to the NW server . I mean keep comboserver only combo but adding combo mod to NW server . Maybe, when combo server is full, some can go over there to play it .
    I vote for a NW server with insta + combo and also have to remove SA arena ( a lot complains about SA settings : *also me so why can t we replace SA by Combo ? )
    Don t you think it is a good idea ?
    Problem isn t Comboserver ( still populated/*enough players) but NWCTF oneso mixing combo + NWCTF could be a good thing to attract people ....
    Jst2bumblebee

might work, if your blonde idea has not carried forward, one might continue with the idea of placing nw in combogib server but only 4 or 6 maps would not happen enough for what you say, so too could perhaps some admin combogib configure the server in case of having a couple of nw maps so they can vote two combogib maps and then allow Vote 1 nw map and then combogib and so on.
    perhaps it is not very important but much Argentine players have asked me, because a combo removed nw server.

podria funcionar, en el caso que no se lleve adelante tu idea rubia, se podria continuar con la idea de colocar nw en el servidor combogib pero solo 4 o 6 mapas serian suficiente para que no ocurra lo que dices, asi tambien quizas algun admin podria configurar el servidor combogib en caso de contar con un par de mapas nw para que se puedan votar 2 mapas combogib y luego permitir votar 1 mapa nw y luego combogib y asi sucesivamente.
    quizas no sea muy importante pero mucho jugadores argentinos me han preguntado, porque se a retirado el nw del servidor combo.
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 03-02-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Hmmm... After thinking about it some more, what's stopping these people who grow tired of ComboGib from simply saying, "Hey guys let's go play some NW!" And then a few of you migrate to the NW server when you feel like it? (And vice versa.)

not think players get tired of combo, tired of repeated maps. I think the reason for what you say is due to the popularity of combogib server as it is one of the best websites regarding daily amount of players as well as latency for Central and South American players.
    I would like to know some reasons because players do not like nw, in my case never and could play very well nw but it's fun to have another option to play within a popular server, provided that is not the main style, which is why you maybe just a couple of maps nw might work, I repeat, only a couple of maps nw nothing else, you could do a pilot and if players definitely do not like then left the server as is currently
    an observation that I and anyone could agree with me is that the exclusive server nw is practically dead every day, it's a shame but it is a clear message that the nw style is not the most popular and it should not be on this server, is poreso that: as you say Tim, tell players to play on the server nw no one will because they are not meeting the amount needed to reach 6/6 lucky players would be 2/2.
    the last to get us doubt, one might make a vote in the forum

no creo que los jugadores se cansen de combo, se cansan de los mapas repetidos. creo que el motivo de lo que dices es debido a la popularidad del servidor combogib ya que es uno de los mejores servidores respecto a cantidad de jugadores diarios asi como la latencia para los jugadores centroamericanos como suramericanos.
    me gustaria saber algunos motivos de porque a jugadores no les agrada nw, en mi caso nunca e podido jugar muy bien nw pero es divertido tener otra opcion de juego dentro de un servidor popular, siempre y cuando no sea el estilo principal, es por eso que quizas con solo un par de mapas nw podria funcionar, vuelvo a repetir, solo un par de mapas nw nada mas, se podria hacer una prueba piloto y si los jugadores definitivamente no les agrada se vuelve a dejar el servidor como esta actualmente
    una observacion que hago y cualquiera podria coincidir conmigo es que el servidor exclusivo de nw esta practicamente muerto todos los dias, es una lastima pero es un claro mensaje que el estilo nw no es el mas popular y tampoco debe serlo en este servidor, es poreso que: como tu dices Tim, decirle a los jugadores para jugar en el servidor nw nadie va porque no se junta la cantidad necesaria para llegar a 6/6 jugadores con mucha suerte serian 2/2
    de ultima para sacarnos la duda, se podria realizar una votacion en el foro
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 03-02-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Hmmm... After thinking about it some more, what's stopping these people who grow tired of ComboGib from simply saying, "Hey guys let's go play some NW!" And then a few of you migrate to the NW server when you feel like it? (And vice versa.)
    rarely see players leaving combo to NW, but sometimes just stay spec looking for a spot or a map they wanna play . That s why adding combo mod to NW server isn t a bad idea . I assume that sometimes i have to remove some players to NW server because it seems they are tired of combo and can t stop crying . After removing some players over there, some others freely join it . So set NW server with NWCTF and COMBO isn t a bad idea . SACTF isn t played a lot why not trying these mix ? NW~COMBO CTF...
    @HakunaMatata : we have added some new maps on comboserver lets play them
    Blond's copyrighted

When I run and you cover me ppl cry mate it can't be stopped
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

It wouldn't hurt to put NW back on the Combo server and maybe add IG back to the NW server, but possibly keep the NW server as a multi-gametype server? It'd only take a couple of minutes to do, but I'm feeling pretty lazy at the moment.
    So perhaps the best course of action is to just put more gametypes on the NW server and let the players decide.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    not think players get tired of combo, tired of repeated maps.
    Seems like the players' own fault for not trying the dozen or so new maps that were put on the server over the past few weeks. Brickwalled, Psychotic, and Pryxon all play really well for ComboGib.

configure the server nw exclusive with other styles could be interesting, perhaps as said @Jst2blond since lately so you get to see combo and urges servers are full of players and spectators that the server being totally empty nw.

configurar el servidor exclusivo de nw con otros estilos podria ser interesante, quizas como dijo blonde ya que ultimamente por lo que llegue a ver los servidores de combo e insta estan llenos de jugadores y espectadores siendo que el servidor nw totalmente vacio

Brickwalled, Psychotic, and Pryxon
    Brickwalled is a very good map, it has a nice pace and good standoffs, but it could do better if it wasn't so possible to backshoot (but this is a very common problem *sigh*)
    Psychotic I haven't played it much but so far the only thing I haven't liked are the boosters. The rest of the map is really cool and has a nice layout, specially the Exortion-like flag spawns

Pryxon is so good for juking and such, but since people get lost it usually ends on 3 ppl cherry picking at the same time...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information