User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned on US public server by timtim

I was banned last night (10/11/2014) by timtim or timbur, he said I was cheating.. which is really funny. I definitely wasn't, I already discussed it with him on IRC.. yet i was told by a few people to make a post here because of admin abuse. I was definitely putting a hurt on him, and then i get banned mid map... yet Nordog was in there with more frags and he's a way better shot than I am. I am a decent player.. but im not that damn good (to be accused of cheating), and timtim even said "If you weren't cheating i apologize".. lmao.. come on man...

<timbur> i counted like 10 shots <timbur> that a human couldn't make

^^ part of the IRC chat that i found really funny..

i do think this is admin abuse though..... pretty shitty just because i was beating the shit out of him and his team that i get banned...

For one, the number of complaints I've seen in the server from your laming is enough to ban you. But when I watch you for over 30 minutes and see you consistently making shots that are humanly impossible, it raises a red flag. If it was one or two, I could understand, but there were way too many consistent illogical 180 degree "twitch" shots within a short timespan. I kicked you to serve two purposes: 1) don't DM mid and 2) it's a warning/deterrent in the event that you were actually cheating. But I will say, it's really interesting that you were suddenly 10 times worse after being kicked.

From server logs (a guy on your own team talking about you):
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: you dm mid high
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: and still get out fragged
    NSC: [ SAY ] OldFart: jinn ur fucking tard

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    For one, the number of complaints I've seen in the server from your laming is enough to ban you. But when I watch you for over 30 minutes and see you consistently making shots that are humanly impossible, it raises a red flag. If it was one or two, I could understand, but there were way too many consistent illogical 180 degree "twitch" shots within a short timespan. I kicked you to serve two purposes: 1) don't DM mid and 2) it's a warning/deterrent in the event that you were actually cheating. But I will say, it's really interesting that you were suddenly 10 times worse after being kicked.

From server logs (a guy on your own team talking about you):
    you're clearly mad that im better than you. then sending me "warning messages" saying you dont care if you're abusing your admin or not? wow that's so cool... and i wasn't 10x worse i was still playing how i always do. granted i played about 15 games in a fucking row.. eventually my eyes get tired. you can say what you want you were clearly abusing your admin.. banning me because i was fucking you up. then other people in the server are doing 5x better than me and you didnt kick/ban them? that's really funny. you are one person that doesn't deserve admin since you abuse it... especially sending me warning messages pausing my game over and over? then saying you don't care if you're abusing your admin or not? real funny, guy..

In cases like this XC_Spec simulation mode clears doubts. (HUEHUE)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

IRC chat:

[00:47] <Jinn> why'd you ban me?
    [00:47] <Jinn> im definitely not cheating..? lol
    [00:56] <timbur> why cheat
    [00:56] <Jinn> lmao
    [00:56] <Jinn> im not
    [00:57] <Jinn> im not even half as good as the players in #ipug
    [00:57] <timbur> i counted like 10 shots
    [00:57] <timbur> that a human couldn't make
    [00:57] <Jinn> lmfao
    [00:57] <Jinn> are you serious?
    [00:57] <timbur> i'll unban
    [00:58] <timbur> but if i see it again
    [00:58] <Jinn> so i should just play like shit?
    [00:58] <timbur> no
    [00:58] <timbur> just don't cheat
    [00:58] <timbur> it's that simple
    [00:58] <Jinn> LMFAO
    [00:58] <Jinn> im not cheating man
    [00:58] <Jinn> those noobs are just straightlining around
    [00:58] <Jinn> how could i not make those easy shots
    [00:58] <timbur> no there were time where you 180 shot people
    [00:59] <Jinn> ok???
    [00:59] <timbur> without possible knowing they were there
    [00:59] <Jinn> obviously i saw them
    [00:59] <timbur> right
    [00:59] <timbur> don't bullshit me
    [00:59] <Jinn> i dont really remember doing 180's
    [00:59] <timbur> and don't cheat
    [00:59] <Jinn> dude i swear to god im not cheating
    [00:59] <Jinn> over half of the people in #ipug are better than me
    [00:59] <timbur> if you aren't really cheating then i apologize
    [00:59] <Jinn> you dont have to apologize
    [00:59] <timbur> but this is your only warning
    [00:59] <Jinn> but im really not
    [00:59] <timbur> i call bullshit when i see it
    [01:00] <Jinn> well you called it wrong
    [01:00] <timbur> ban is removed
    [01:00] <Jinn> im scared to back in there and rape noobs
    [01:00] <Jinn> lmao
    [01:00] <timbur> i was watching since klondike
    [01:00] <timbur> maybe you got lucky all those times
    [01:00] <Jinn> not luck its skill
    [01:01] <Jinn> did you not see how many times i missed or choked easy ass shots too?
    [01:01] <timbur> it seemed too consistent to be legit
    [01:01] <Jinn> you must not of saw the 2 or 3 times they had the flag on their stand and i choked
    [01:01] <timbur> i don't see how skill can be involved when there's no way you could have known someone was there
    [01:01] <timbur> yet you 180 hit them anyway?
    [01:02] <Jinn> i must have known
    [01:02] <timbur> i mean the guy wasn't even giving away his position
    [01:02] <timbur> and you definitely didn't see him go there
    [01:02] <timbur> so....
    [01:02] <Jinn> on klondike i was playing D
    [01:02] <timbur> what am i supposed to think
    [01:02] <Jinn> and i saw almost everyone that came in
    [01:02] <Jinn> but there was a lot of times where people snuck in and got out
    [01:02] <Jinn> i cant believe that you really think i was cheating
    [01:04] <timbur> i was watching for like 30 minutes
    [01:05] <timbur> don't do it
    [01:05] <timbur> only warning
    [01:10] <Jinn> dont do what? lmfao
    [01:10] <Jinn> dude im not cheating

Then he harasses me when he's on spec while i was playing duku.. sending me over 10 popup warning messages saying "i dont care" when i said he was abusing his admin...

how unprofessional....

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    In cases like this XC_Spec simulation mode clears doubts. (HUEHUE)

Shameless self promotion again i do agree it is a great tool btw, but at the same time it doesn't translate all the factors, for instance framerate/refreshrate/etc. What if a guy is playing on 144hz and 144fps but ur xc_spec'tating him at 60hz? That's what I mean. :P

Eitherway this irc log doesn't look so good imo :x , sry Timtim
    Last edited by vitrae; 10-12-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    Eitherway this irc log doesn't look so good imo :x , sry Timtim
    Okay buddy. I was trying to be as nice to the guy over IRC as I possibly could. Glad to see he's trying to take advantage of my kindness. Typical scumbag move.

@Higor Are there any particular bugs with XC_Spec I should know about? If not, I'll put it on right now. I've considered putting it on servers for a while, since it should help remove any doubt with bullshitters like Jinn here.

Furthermore, spectate me at any time and it will become extremely obvious that statements like this are complete bullshit and are grasping for straws:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinnzilla View Post
    you're clearly mad that im better than you
    The number of times I switch to the losing team to even things up is ridiculous. I have no problem whatsoever with being beaten. Jinn is a scumbag looking for any way possible to cover his own ass and make me look bad.

NSC: [ SAY ] JINNasaurusREX: when u get ur admin taken away you're going to be crying like a little bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: you dm mid high
    NSC: [ SAY ] Aislynn: and still get out fragged
    NSC: [ SAY ] OldFart: jinn ur fucking tard
    Don't be a lamer. And don't cheat. It's as simple as that.

It's not about that TimTim. I'm saying this cause you did the spec msg thing to me once. After that I sent you my demo over IRC and we barely talked since. I've never looked at you in the same way though. Eitherway I have the most respect for you and your work (newnet and other things that you've created), to me you are a little genious but that is not without it's flaws and yours might just be that you are a little bit on the hot headed side. It's just my opinion, I'm sorry but I'm sure you rather hear it straight than not (I know I would and honesty is a beautiful thing).

Anyway, I mentioned the log because of few things. First is that its really hard to be 100% sure someone is cheating by just playing with them or spectating one map (unless they are paskjuh), but the second is that you removed the ban few minutes after so, was he not a cheater after? That's what to me personally makes this look "hotheaded" ban more than anything else...

In the meantime there are actual cheaters still playing on the servers and not getting banned and that may just be what looks most unprofessional about all of this, but whatever.

Vitz I'm not sure why you feel the need to chime in here but holy shit dude if you knew the reasoning behind my actions here, you'd shut the fuck up. I'll explain it to you via PM.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    that may just be what looks most unprofessional
    I hate to break it to competitive UT99 players, but there's nothing "professional" about this game so to think in those terms is ridiculous. You know what isn't ridiculous though? Trying to keep scumbags in line within the few active servers that UT99 has left.

Side note: If executed properly, UT4 on the other hand has a chance at real professionalism. That ship for UT99 sailed when the only competitive community remaining turned into a complete and unprofessional joke, though UT99 may have made a comeback if the same execution was applied to it as UT4.
    Last edited by TimTim; 10-12-2014 at 09:43 AM.

PM received.

Seems like a misunderstanding, but my opinion stands. You are also right when you say "there is nothing professional" about this. You have a cheater moderating this (hi LoSah) so I think that alone speaks volumes. Seems i've been posting in here too much lately anyway, no idea why.
    For what it's worth Jinn does cheats at trivia on irc (multiple google tabs open) so maybe he needed a kick.

Good day everyone.
    Last edited by vitrae; 10-12-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Thread Information