User Tag List

Thread: ApOkal1ps.PrT-

ApOkal1ps.PrT-

Usual PrT- stuff. Laming, assing and dm'ing. Adues amigo... not!

Demo's: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ucfk3m

Thanks!

10 secs of extortion are pretty weak, 70% of players do that (also on control). He was being way too kind on gauntlet so maybe deserved ban. It seems LoSeR is angry and very picky with PrT lately, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that he is cheating and getting itchy about it. This is looking oxymoronic and frankly quite pathetic but it's ok. Fortunately Apoka and Madteta are not banned from pugs so they won't be missing the game anyway!
    You on the other hand, enjoy the "freedom" of the publics LoSeR!!

all prt seems like one guy!same dm style...difference is on sum of frags..vitrae>>apokalips>madteta..u are borthers or?

well, hello.

im here. So for the beggining, i bet was the first time you saw me laming, yeah i lamed there on the last 20sec, we was recovering our flag and when we recovered i just stayed there waiting to finish the map, in the 2nd video yeah killed in the back that 10sec NICE !! i play to much, when i play with u even knowing u are the admin or not from the server you do the same so where is the problem ? everyone does at least when i play i see that everyday...
    PrT dming ? just us ? every good player knows the spawn's and spam for there i die a lot with spawkilling with the good players and you are seeing me talking abt it ? no i just swallow and trying to be best. i cant grab 20times in all maps sometimes i die before touching so im not a dming, im always attacking and running but u guys dont care just seeing in end of the game the stat's, if i have 80% effi im a cheater, if i have 20grabs i played nice and great player if not i suck and i was dming... and the guys are defending or killing in the back ?

Cannabis, we are a nation, we are the best in Portugal, we are brothers and a good friends we like to play together like other guys likes too. so have fun and play, im there playing to be good, i have days... days playing nice and playing bad, not dming just covering and helping the team but for u is laming. well... hugs i dont have nothing against u but u know everyday are guys laming so play 24h and u have all community banned. bye

Apok is definitely not a lamer. I've played a bunch of games with him and he's cool to play with/against. Many worse players to worry about than Apok when it comes to laming/dming.

Besides it's not too fair to judge a country because of an incident and say "all PT's are lamers"
    Personally I dont think Ap0k is a lamer, it feels like every good player from Owned Well gets observed too much, and not in a good way
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Salty reports, got to love em!

Thread Information