Banned by TimTim for what?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Banned by TimTim for what?

Been playing UT for 15 years, suffering from bad ping 250-300 since I located to Asia but still enjoy the game!

Banned yesterday for 100 games for 'not picking up the flag' for 30 minutes? This is total bullshit!!! I did frag TimTim a few times though It seems that this admin likes to ban anyone that gets the better of him or doesn't play 'his' rules. A quick check of my stats will show that I usually grabs the flag more than others.

I find it strange that with so few players left in UT that admins are banning old skool players for their own personal satisfaction.

Reading through the forum I can see the TimTim likes to bad people for 'non offenses'. Maybe he is not mature enough to have the responsibility of adminning the servers?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Well, the "not picking up the flag" is particularly a non-ctf kind of game. We have a different rule here apart from every other server. Generally, if the person is just DeathMatching (Fragging around in the mid/bases/home base) it's just DM and not a ctf style, either you trying to help your team or not, it's against the rule to DM. Hopefully this clear out any confusion you may have. & it's not all Timtim's fault. I would've done the same.

Cheers.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Guess this was the match Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

( Click to show/hide )
    DAT ACC THO

But before that match you did grab

NO SÉ
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

Well, the "not picking up the flag" is particularly a non-ctf kind of game. We have a different rule here apart from every other server. Generally, if the person is just DeathMatching (Fragging around in the mid/bases/home base) it's just DM and not a ctf style, either you trying to help your team or not, it's against the rule to DM. Hopefully this clear out any confusion you may have. & it's not all Timtim's fault. I would've done the same.

Cheers.
    "Not picking up the flag" is very broad because he can simply be defending or since he has 300+ ping he may have just been lagging to bad that he missed the flag. Also he is doing a favor for everyone of him not grabbing because they would just be an unfair cap. Heck if i had that ping i would not even try to grab the flag.

Very creepy, i check your stats and its 6666 flag takes.
    Last edited by Shotman; 10-17-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Check the ban message on the other server, as it's more explanatory. You were crouching in a corner in blue's base backshooting everyone as they tried to leave. And you did this repeatedly and intentionally for the last half of the map, as I watched you beeline to a position to do so every time you made it into blue's base.

Please try to do something useful in the future. You were doing more harm to your team than good, because you know what happens when you backshoot the enemy team as they're trying to leave their base? They spawn right back in their base, and your team stands no chance of getting out as a result. Your team was able to cap as soon as I banned you.

The game is called "Capture the Flag" not "Sit in a Corner and Backshoot Everyone Like a Jackass".
    Last edited by TimTim; 10-17-2014 at 04:42 AM.

All I can say is - FINALLY!
    Thanks for that!
    Always crouching and camping in corners. There are more of these players like VICTUS to name one.

i have seen him also doing it all games long , in corners camping , i see other players with 250-300 ping playing ctf

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Check the ban message on the other server, as it's more explanatory. You were crouching in a corner in blue's base backshooting everyone as they tried to leave. And you did this repeatedly and intentionally for the last half of the map, as I watched you beeline to a position to do so every time you made it into blue's base.

Please try to do something useful in the future. You were doing more harm to your team than good, because you know what happens when you backshoot the enemy team as they're trying to leave their base? They spawn right back in their base, and your team stands no chance of getting out as a result. Your team was able to cap as soon as I banned you.

The game is called "Capture the Flag" not "Sit in a Corner and Backshoot Everyone Like a Jackass".

It's an Unreal Tournament IG pub and the guy has 8 accuracy and a million ping. Not my servers, not my rules but it's unfortunate seeing a guy like this take a ban playing a fifteen year old game that he loves. You quadrupled his frags and killed him almost 3:1 and banning him is just adding insult to injury.

The voice of Wisdom of all UT has spoken, may his word be taken into consideration.
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    It's an Unreal Tournament IG pub and the guy has 8 accuracy and a million ping.
    Have you played against him?
    He is crouching Gauntlet high and shooting people in the back...

Thread Information