Banned?!? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

clientside demo its his youtube page/video lol

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Look around on his youtube channel, pathetic stuff.
    rip the videos from youtube while you still can haha.

It was just a matter of time for this thread to exist...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    clientside demo its his youtube page/video lol

All you need to know about LoSaH..

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

He was already banned from playing in any channel/league I run for being a turd.. his cheating ways are just the icing on the cake. His improvements started after defending solidsnake..

Last edited by Cannabis; 10-18-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: x

I've seen him play this person as friend and enemy espctador not think the cheater is one of the people with high level as a player: oy is awesome I sometimes have some motivation and game filled or better and other times I feel frustrated power not overcome my records in all aspects

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    That spirit clip is pretty ridiculous. Losah, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: Was that from his clientside demo? Or plain spec? Or XC_Spec?
    What's so ridiculous at that Spirit clip?

All my uploaded stuff are client-side based.

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    All you need to know about LoSaH..

He was already banned from playing in any channel/league I run for being a turd.. his cheating ways are just the icing on the cake. His improvements started after defending solidsnake..
    These stats don't say anything as I was totally wasted on the 19'th of May.

So improving is not allowed anymore even without cheating? Until June I was playing with a lagging UT (tried to edit my ini 100's of time without result). On a Saturday evening, by pure luck my ATI drivers got fucked up during an update resulting now that my UT was completely unplayable day after due to heavy framedrops. After doing a clean install of my ATI drivers, the drops were gone as well the visual lag I had since the beginning I was playing UT on this PC.
    Having a smooth UT setup really is day and night difference especially when you are pinging 100+.

I don't see any reasons why to cheat now? We're not in the years 2002-2005 anymore where I was playing multiple officials every night.
    With CB being gone there's nothing competitive left anymore except some pugging and playing publics.

Please do something useful and catch the people who do actually cheat instead of a 100% clean guy.
    Last edited by LoSaH; 10-19-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    nigga do you seriously have a website for your UT identity?
    THIS, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i just checked your youtube channel, found some interesting video like this:

and you are fucking crying for lamers when you are the biggest one

Thread Information