KERMIT_grenouille - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by francoise View Post
    Ben vous savez nous les frenchies on est quasiment obligés de connaître d'autres langages, ce n'est pas le cas des anglosaxons qui sont totalement ignares dans ce domaine et lorsque que tous ces acteurs viennent au Festival de Canne ou sur nos médias français, ils ne savent dire que 3 mots : les mêmes !
    Alors soyez plus conciliants envers nous et sachez que je parle espagnol et que je sais utiliser un google translate !
    Elle a juste proposé sympathiquement de traduire le guide en français pour les "frenchies" qui désireraient le lire, je ne vois pas pourquoi monter sur ses grands chevaux ...son action est plutôt louable et l'on voit bien là les limites de google translate qui ne te délivre pas réellement le sens profond de la phrase originelle .
    De même essaie par toi même de faire quelques correction a google translate du genre SIEGE traduit par SEAT, siege reste siege et ne devient pas "seat/fauteuil"
    Mais aprés moi ce que j'en dis...
    Blond's copyrighted

"Only Keyboard!" ... My goodness!! That would explain it. I have seen her playing with and without the mouselook enabled; but how can you play Siege without a mouse or Unreal at all! I have removed the 'Forever' ban and have moved on to observing tactics and teamwork actions since noticing the infraction and will continue to overlook it; since her teamwork and playing styles are compatible with and noteable the GameType. I hope I have not discouraged her from playing on our server and look forward to our next encounter.

.seVered.][

Nice

Bon je vais essayer de traduire le guide succint de "siege", mais il faudra le mettre dans ce forum également et à destination des français qui viendraient en invités ou inscrits, le lire !
    Si d'autres francophones, passent par là, par exemple des canadiens (bilingues nécessairement), qu'ils n'hésitent pas à traduire les impasses ou les oublis.

Oui effectivement, je ne joue qu'au clavier et ceci depuis 1999, et ceci sans jamais tricher, il m'arrive d'utiliser une souris très ponstuellement, mais là aussi, bizzarerie, je l'utilise à l'envers, c'est à dire le fil vers la main ! Cela ne m'empêche nullement d'obtenir des bons scores sur les serveurs où je vais jouer. Je pense que d'ici 3 à 6 mois vous risquez d'être un peu décontenancés, j'apprends très vite

translate-google ON
    Well I'll try to translate the succinct guide "siege", but it will put it in this forum and also to the French who come as guests or registered read!
    If other francophones, pass by, for example Canadian (bilingual necessarily), they do not hesitate to translate impasses or oversights.

Yes indeed, I do not play that keyboard and this since 1999, and this without cheating, I sometimes use a mouse very ponstuellement, but again, bizarreness, I use it in reverse, c 'ie the thread to the hand! That does not stop me at all to get good scores on servers where I'll play. I think the next 3 to 6 months you may be a little taken aback, I learned very quickly: smile:
    Translate-google OFF
    Last edited by francoise; 11-14-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

I don't understand a word. Use simple and SHORT sentences if you are going to use Google translator.

Start repairing your team until SHP is build. You never repair anybody.

Upgrade your buildings. Don't expect that others have to upgrade your poison guard. If you leave it at level 1 it is useless and dies easily.

Are you sure you read all the documents?

Non seulement j'ai lu la documentation de siege, mais je peux vous montrer que je l'ai traduite entièrement en français.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f26/gui...enouille-5431/
    Donc inutile de dire que je ne comprends rien ! C'est totalement absurde.

Quant à CENTERVIEW c'est un truc de triche et je n'utilise jamais ce genre de merde. Donc c'était inutile de me dire "centerview" je ne sais même pas de quoi il s'agit !
    Mon arme n'est pas vers le bas, elle est horizontale (preuve par la vidéo que j'ai postée dans le topic ban). Quant à l'origine du problème que je mette "sourisvision" ou que je le désactive, cela me donne aucun bonus et est indifférent pour moi !

translat ON
    Not only did I read the documentation seat, but I can show you that I fully translated into French.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f26/gui...enouille-5431/
    So needless to say I do not understand! This is totally absurd.

As for CENTERVIEW it's a trick cheat and I never use that kind of shit. So it was useless to say "centerview" I do not even know what it is!
    My weapon is not down, it is horizontal (shown by the video I posted in the topic ban). As for the problem that I put "sourisvision" or as I disable it gives me no bonus and is indifferent to me!

Ironmaiden of politeness and in principle, it does not destroy the constructions of others, even if they seem false to you. Besides, the problem is that kiwi destroyed all my constructions in this section. When he destroyed the last building, I found that it went too far (it's a banissable and disrespectful behavior). So to show him that it did not lead to anything, I showed him what happens to destroy the other building (I think he will remember the lesson) in turn one of yours was destroyed accidentally.
    surrealist painter

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I don't understand a word. Use simple and SHORT sentences if you are going to use Google translator.

Start repairing your team until SHP is build. You never repair anybody.

Upgrade your buildings. Don't expect that others have to upgrade your poison guard. If you leave it at level 1 it is useless and dies easily.

Are you sure you read all the documents?
    When I started to play siege, I never repaired anyone, it took forever to find it in the constructor and by the time I found it, no one was ever around, I didn't have binds back then..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    When I started to play siege, I never repaired anyone, it took forever to find it in the constructor and by the time I found it, no one was ever around, I didn't have binds back then..
    I know, took me a long time too. My post was meant as constructive suggestion. If I wouldn't care at all I wouldn't try and understand those Google translations.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Look all I asked was for someone who can understand english and french to just get to the bottom of how kermit was playing and playing in the view that it looked like centreview. Obviously it isnt. Can everyone just please lighten up a bit and try to just have fun playing again? Yes theres rules and boundaries but you can also have fun while playing to those....

Comme je vous le disais, j'apprends très vite, même à mon grand âge et au clavier seulement ;-))
    Il me reste encore 65% de subtilité siège à apprendre d'ici 4 mois ce sera fait.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111355SCORE7GAGNES.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	2117
    http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/111355SCORE7GAGNES.jpg

As I said, I learn quickly, even if i am aged and keyboard user only;-))
    I still have 65% of SIEGE subtilities to learn by four months it will be done.
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-10-2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: translation : attention SIEGE reste siege et pas headquarter :)
    surrealist painter

Thread Information