KERMIT_grenouille - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Easy solution to this, crouch when you see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Centerview is unchecked
    Again, centerview only snap your aim at headshot level. If you use the keybind for centerview, it kick you from the server.
    It's mouselook.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

C'est vrai que ceux qui s'accroupissent gagnent très facilement, ceux qui sont en terrain plus HAUT gagnent facilement et ceux qui sont en-dessous gagnent aussi très facilement...
    Donc je ne vois pas où est mon avantage à garder une arme toujours parallèle au sol !?!
    Ceci dit, mon jeu au clavier ne me permet pas de faire autrement et ce n'est que sur le choix des armes que j'arrive à palier un temps soit peu à ce handicap.
    Autre information, pour ceux qui délirent sur cet accessoire, j'ai une souris, elle est parfaitement connectée à l'ordinateur, mais elle me sert rarement. Je l'utilise pour les constructions, les update, les repair et parfois les nuke lorsque j'ai un super Jet Pack... !

GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    It is true that those who squat win very easily, those who are gaining ground more easily UP and those below are also gaining very easily ...
    So I do not see where my advantage to keep a weapon always parallel to the ground!?!
    That said, I play the keyboard does not allow me to do otherwise and it is only on the choice of weapons I come bearing a little time is a handicap.
    Other information for those who rave about this accessory, I have a mouse, it is perfectly connected to the computer, but it rarely serves me. I use it for buildings, update, repair the nuke and sometimes when I have a super Jet Pack ...!
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

This type of gameplay may go well with some game modes.. but it isn't really effective when it comes to siege, especially maps with different altitudes which kinda require you to use your mouse and other factors of gameplay which you simply cant make-do well without a mouse. This simply isn't for siege because you are causing a delay in the team, and when setting up your weapon in the center you may take some good headshots, but for other factors is someone is running around you and jumping around like crazy with a minigun pointed at you, you cant really react too fast with the speed that your keyboard button allows you to move left or right. I'll give you a suggestion, start using your keyboard only for movement and keybinds, and let the mouse do what it's supposed to do best (with a little training ofcourse).

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post

Is there a RealCrouch with LCWeapons ? Unreal Tournament 99 - Afficher le sujet - Ajout Mods RealCrouch

En tout cas je vois souvent des joueurs qui s'accroupissent pour me tirer dessus, j'accepte la chose sans rechinier moi !
    Pour ce qui est du hackage des armes, là faut demander aux programmeurs, là c'est pas du tout mon rayon... J'ai déjà du mal à régler mon UT, c'est pas pour bidouiller la chose idk

GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    Anyway I often see players who crouch to shoot me, I accept rechinier thing without me!
    As for the hacking weapons, there must ask programmers, there it is not my department ... I have trouble adjusting my UT is not hack the thing
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    nothing wrong with having mouselook unchecked all it does is stop you from using the mouse to LOOK AROUND keywords capitalised

shes not centreviewing she uses the keyboard to move her crosshair up and down and moves sideways to aim sideways

just some advice the better way to aim is actually to use the keyboard - co-ordinated with the mouse to secure kills just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    This is some A-grade bullshit, I'm fucking tired of getting my ass handed to by someone 'playing without a mouse' the very second they hit flat ground and start aiming at the floor inexplicably.
    i also agree.. but I was advised (i think) by @fleece to unban her or something like that ... I thought we had the centerview block installed on SiegePublicServer?

Edit a property, bam anticv is dead for the rest of the map.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

This is going off-topic, but I used to know a female UT player from France who played keyboard only - is that you LonelyGirl?

Thread Information