MAD - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MAD

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Normal person
    It's not you. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Normal person: "Hmmm.. looks like there are several people who don't like the way I treat them in game play.
    But it's true. For you said 10 times, that you deleted this shit at that time.
    Last edited by M/\D; 11-12-2014 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Never said anything about pugs and either way a mic isnt all that necesary (maybe ideally but not as a requirement)

What I meant was, its a game, by reading these posts it feels like we're discussing some real serious shit, which is not why we play UT, or so I think
    Playing a game online is also 'real life'. Real people are attending.

Some might think it's just kids playing that have no life but I for once retired early this year at 41. I worked hard.. 9 years of college followed by 10 years of business development. We are talking about no vacations and nothing. So yes, right now I'm playing games and do a couple of other 'useless' things like going to the racetrack with my bikes and take this stuf serious. Racing is also only a game. But if people would behave like they do in Siege people would get killed. If you are flying down the back straight on one of our local race tracks at 190 MPH on a motorcycle it takes only one dickhead move to get you killed. In a game. So yes, folks who simple can't behave - in games, life, you name it - do ruin peoples experience.

I really love Siege. And I would hate to give it up, just because some clown thinks "it's just a game, I can hide behind my computer, so I will treat everyone like shit and get away with it".

Should be common sense to behave, though it never happens

Depends I guess, I play to have fun, when I heard about the term "UT career", it was something interesting, to say it in a soft way

omfg this post...
    but this mad guy is useless in a team, just letting the enemy hit the core, boosting out from supplier ALL the time when he respawns with enforcer, such bad buildings, for example: Bluevember map and a platform in tunnel with a minishield to get his own teammates killed...GOODGOOOD

Just remove his crappy builds and problem solved.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Never said anything about pugs and either way a mic isnt all that necesary (maybe ideally but not as a requirement)

What I meant was, its a game, by reading these posts it feels like we're discussing some real serious shit, which is not why we play UT, or so I think
    WELL BUB, THIS IS SOME REAL SERIOUS SHIT OK. And thanks for the info I may try one of these 'pug' things soon

Mad dirt lamer

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Exactly along the same lines of what im thinking moskva its a game guys. Yes its a game we all enjoy and everyones passionate about wanting to win or be the best etc. I dont know how long some of you have been playing siege but trust me you do not k ow everything about siege or how to play it

Just relax -_-

Thread Information