one thinks of these things?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

one thinks of these things?

hi all how about, unfortunately, I have to say I'm robocopado and returned to uninstall the game, and very few realized it was me, i_remember_my, I decided to say goodbye to everyone with the nickname, i_remember_my he had many followers play and was unplayable, I can not move a fart, and I'll say one thing that bothers me too, the unfortunate that comes with your water gun and spits when he goes to the supplier and is winning believed by killing many on a moment, it is assumed that the supplier gives the weapons, but I have no time to load, would also have to provide protection to the whole team, why not add to the protection provider that is activated by the precencia spawning for some approximation, where any type of weapon that shoots fire from the supplier does no harm to those who are reloading their guns, that is, that nothing hurt you if you are in the provider also enter explosives builder, barrel rocket, mortar pump and bio pump, etc.
    The provider may also have noboost, which exists in BT, only enemies are active, if a player gets half hour provider may be expelled by the team or you can call vote him off the server.
    To make rules if you do not meet even the heads of the server are not met.
    Also, I wonder, for those who once played counter strike, they see that when you kill, the camera passes by you and then passes that I'll kill you, well, you can do the same on the server?
    I hope you take as an idea what I say, if there was a more updated version siege V
    Last edited by i_remember_my; 11-22-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    you've got serious problems with fap, no?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I didnt understand a word you said please stop using traductor its terrible

-1/10
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

very enlightening

I can say that some do not understand and change, forgive me.

algun traductor bueno, aqui abajo esta en español a mi manera.

hola a todos qué tal, por desgracia, tengo que decir que soy robocopado y volví a desinstalar el juego, y muy pocos se dieron cuenta que era yo, i_remember_my, decidí decir adiós a todo el mundo con el apodo, i_remember_my porque tenía muchos seguidores en el juego y era imposible jugar, no puedo mover un pedo, y voy a decir una cosa que me molesta demasiado, el desgraciado que viene con su pistola de agua y escupe cuando va al proveedor y es ganador creído por matar a muchos en un instante, se supone que el proveedor ofrezca las armas, pero no tengo tiempo para cargar, también tendría que ofrecerle protección a todo el equipo, por qué no añaden al proveedor una protección que se activa por la precencia del desove por una cierta aproximacion, donde cualquier tipo de arma, que dispare fuego al proveedor no le hace ningún daño a los que están recargando sus armas, es decir, que nada te haga daño si se encuentra en el proveedor, también entraría explosivos del constructor, cañón cohete, bomba de mortero y bomba bio, etc.
    El proveedor puede tener también noboost, que existe en BT, que se activa sólo enemigos, si algún jugador se pone media hora en el proveedor, puede ser expulsado por el equipo o puede llamar a votarlo fuera del servidor.
    Para que ponen reglas si no la cumplen ni los que son jefes del server, no cumplen.
    Tambien, pregunto, para los que alguna vez jugaron counter strike, ven que cuando te matan, la camara pasa por ti y despues pasa por el que te mato, bueno, se puede hacer lo mismo en el server?
    Espero que se tome como una idea esto que digo, si existiera la version mas actualizada de asedio V.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    can someone translate? @Moskva or @~~D4RR3N~~

Thread Information