User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Last edited by pIK; 12-24-2014 at 12:52 AM.

this just shows how you know NOTHING about the people that's in your clan... pathetic.

And WOW YOU ADMITTED YOU CHEATED OMG That doesn't proove that you have balls, that only prooves that you're a dickhead that cheated, period, fin, the end.
    @TimTim there are some names that I can assure you they don't cheat.

Looking at the thread title made me realise that we went seriously off-thread

Yes, what killer_speed is doing is banneable, since it's not defense, it's not offense, it's just trying not to dia (Hint: you don't get extra RU for not dying )
    Deepack I don't quite know you well, but I'm honestly curious about how you still defend these guys, but, hey, that ain't none of my bussiness

Oh, and wolf:
    no pienses que me voy a poner a llorar porque cuando coincidimos en un server empiezas a insultarme y a decirle a todos que soy una rata jajaja xD Que yo me callo muchos lamers de tu clan (La unica razon por la que Rp entero no esta banneado creo...)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I was hard to find this image in my mind as there are mega put my souvenir photos: 3 and haun hardest place here because it is different from the last time I hize

ps: the promise of a Mexican man's word of honor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UnrealTournamentEL_BANANERO.exe - Acceso directo 2014-11-12-0-46-8-169.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA View Post
    I was hard to find this image in my mind as there are mega put my souvenir photos: 3 and haun hardest place here because it is different from the last time I hize

ps: the promise of a Mexican man's word of honor
    Last edited by pIK; 12-24-2014 at 12:45 AM.

take nta map name recall those present because it was so late was 2:00 a.m. at dawn.

tomen nta del nombre del mapa no recuerdo las personas presentes pues era muy tarde 2:00am era en la madrugada
    Last edited by EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA; 12-23-2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: escrivi mal una palabra

What are we supposed to see on that ss...
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

el nombre del mapa en el que mencione que 3 jugadores hacien el llamado rebote uno era un rp llamado roket y otro chileno, havia uno mas que frecuenta jugar pero se me olvido el nombre :/

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the excuses make me laugh so hard, sensey actually has more than one log, several other of your members also do too, lastly to answer the question on raptor he got logged with a known cheat.

lastly I dont wanna discuss what your members have or have not done in the past its there in black and white in the logs, whether you deny it or not and like it or not they are there and most of your members have history of cheating.

back on topic killer_speed's siege strategy is run to mid, fortify it, camp all the mid spawns and not let anyone else have them, build shield + speed + boots maybe even trans or jetpack and just keep running back and forth to mid using the mid items then making nukes, running to mid again camping mid spawns using it making nukes and never using then, repeat times a million over a 80 min game and there you have it his playstyle in siege.

One of the reasons I favor defensive/antifun playstyles, retards flying around not doing anything are easily spotted and shot down because there's nobody drawing fire off them, serving the greater purpose of diverting attention from the ones doing shit.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Mugiwara desde que te inscribiste en este foro no he podido entender ni uno solo de tus posts, sorry...
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information