Who do you think the worst serial killer in history is?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who do you think the worst serial killer in history is?

I have a thing for reading up on serial killers and found some great posts on this site...

Real Life Villains- Serial Killers (part one) - Wicked Horror : Wicked Horror

Theres a guy called Pedro Lopez who is apparently the guy with the biggest kill count... but hes not as known as say Ted Bundy and Ed Gein..

Who's the craziest/most brutal killer youve come across on the net? (hopefully not in real life)

In the UK it's kinda easy to deal with this matter, less crimes, less guns around. In the US tho it's a pretty steep and a sensitive topic. I witnessed shootings back in Miami and even prevent a homicide in the apartment complex by calling the cops just in time. Over here shit gets closer to you than you'd ever liked and the cops are way to trigger happy these days. I sleep with a loaded Glock 29 on my night stand and I also own a concealed weapon license to carry in public, just in case. I'm not taking any chances. Who ever breaks into my house will get carried out horizontally. I won't wait and see if I get shot first. Luckily we have so called castle doctrine / no retreat self defense laws in place that grant deadly force in these cases.

Be glad you live in a country where things are not that crazy (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    In the UK it's kinda easy to deal with this matter, less crimes, less guns around. In the US tho it's a pretty steep and a sensitive topic. I witnessed shootings back in Miami and even prevent a homicide in the apartment complex by calling the cops just in time. Over here shit gets closer to you than you'd ever liked and the cops are way to trigger happy these days. I sleep with a loaded Glock 29 on my night stand and I also own a concealed weapon license to carry in public, just in case. I'm not taking any chances. Who ever breaks into my house will get carried out horizontally. I won't wait and see if I get shot first. Luckily we have so called castle doctrine / no retreat self defense laws in place that grant deadly force in these cases.

But see in the UK if someone broke into my house and tried to steal my things and attack me and i killed them trying to protect me and my house... id go to jail!.. at least you's have the right to do that (which is right!)... but i do agree theres so much more crime in the US only because of the easy access to a gun... we rarely have any shootings here.. its more knife crime.. whereas in the US if someones down and fancys shooting some people, its not hard to get a gun to do that... ive been to a few places in America and luckily never seen anything but it does intrigue me the amount of crazy people that are around...

i guess the UK saving grace is we get free health care... not having it and needed it is enough to drive anyone crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by horrorlover101 View Post
    But see in the UK if someone broke into my house and tried to steal my things and attack me and i killed them trying to protect me and my house... id go to jail!.. at least you's have the right to do that (which is right!)... but i do agree theres so much more crime in the US only because of the easy access to a gun... we rarely have any shootings here.. its more knife crime.. whereas in the US if someones down and fancys shooting some people, its not hard to get a gun to do that... ive been to a few places in America and luckily never seen anything but it does intrigue me the amount of crazy people that are around...

i guess the UK saving grace is we get free health care... not having it and needed it is enough to drive anyone crazy!
    People ARE crazy, they still have animal instincts, now paired with creepy imagination and voilà. Sometimes I think of earth as the experimental fish tank of somebody out there. Lets mix some goldfish with a piranha and see what happens... *making notes*.

rofl never gonna happen

This post will pretty much turn into a political debate and it is my opinion. To be honest it is not bad as the media states. The media just want to provoke more violence for them to get money and news out. As for guns there are good and bad to it. The good is everyone can be armed to protect themselves if there is an invasion from another country. Also guns are not the problem, poverty is. Have you guys noticed that most of the violence comes from poor neighborhoods/cities? Let's take Mexico as an example, cartels are pretty much found in the poor neighborhoods/cities (state of mecico, eastern part of Michoacan). These parts you will see people joining the cartels because they either need money or forced to work there.

In the U.S. there has been recently a lot of anger towards the police because there has been shootings against black people which is understandable. There are things that really bother me about what is happening. First of all people are really blindsided when there is evidence facing them. They will always say well look at these other cases that have white criminals and compare to what they did differently. Second of all people that are anti-police seemed to think that they have a right to block traffic, riot and loot stores.

I will post more later
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    a lot of anger towards the police because there has been shootings against black people which is understandable
    Protest against police brutality towards an ethnical group... ppl of said ethnical group spotted robbing and looting during demonstrations.
    And then they wonder why stuff happens.

Also, two cops shot dead in their patrol by a black gangster like two weeks ago (NY? can't remember).
    Media does an amazing job at creating opinion.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Protest against police brutality towards an ethnical group... ppl of said ethnical group spotted robbing and looting during demonstrations.
    And then they wonder why stuff happens.

Also, two cops shot dead in their patrol by a black gangster like two weeks ago (NY? can't remember).
    Media does an amazing job at creating opinion.
    The issue with police is not racial, that's just how the media tuned it. The issue is the militarization of the US police forces, the private prisons, the extremely high incarceration rate, the spying of NSA and the other 15 agencies. The 'land of the free' isn't that free anymore. More an more constitutional rights get stripped away. It sucks!

The issue with police is not racial, that's just how the media tuned it. The issue is the militarization of the US police forces, the private prisons, the extremely high incarceration rate, the spying of NSA and the other 15 agencies. The 'land of the free' isn't that free anymore. More an more constitutional rights get stripped away. It sucks!
    Well lets be honest, technically the United States was never "free" it is just a phrase/slogan for people to come in and make a new living here in the states. If you look at our history, we stole land from the Indians and Mexicans. Then we brought in slaves from Africa to do all our labor in the south. Even though slavery did not exist in the North, they were still treated differently and being discriminated. Nowadays, we still have slavery but not as bad as in the early American history. We have Mexicans doing jobs that other people do not want to (picking crops from the field). As for the Spying, I think there is some good from it because it can actually prevent crimes before they happen. Now, it is not successful at the moment because there has been school shootings and such but that is because our technology has been so advance in the past 10 years. The negative of course is that it breaks the fourth amendment. It is understandable that our constitutional rights are getting stripped away slowly because it is not keeping up with our current technology. They will need to revise our Constitution and i know some people will might bring this up but i stand behind what Obama did with his executive powers. Our congress has not done shit these past years, and since republicans are going to take control (which will make no difference at all, they might even shut down the government) Obama's bills will never be pass at all. Of course he has to take it in his own hands to do something. Immigration reform was in desperate need since the 90s and at least he has done something for the immigrants that have been coming here illegally.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information