|uK| siege server! - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    Kenneth to president !
    ^
    |

Well, scar ppl have suggested some maps like Valley of giants and 5 bridges (holy funny #$% i miss this map) like 100000000000000000000000 times, why not put them ? and remove classic hillforts -,-
    "Tactical Suicide!"

For the maps that get voted constantly, I'd remove all but one version of each, cause if you just just played the original Bathrooms, you have to wait 15 maps to play it again, but hey look, uK Bathrooms isn't red, let's vote that one, and then you're stuck in bathrooms another match.

People always pick maps they're most comfortable with. If you see a new map be voted for once, just vote it even if you don't know it, or pick randomly the secod a match ends, and maybe others will vote it too. That way, at least you mix it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    Kenneth to president !
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    For the maps that get voted constantly, I'd remove all but one version of each, cause if you just just played the original Bathrooms, you have to wait 15 maps to play it again, but hey look, uK Bathrooms isn't red, let's vote that one, and then you're stuck in bathrooms another match.

People always pick maps they're most comfortable with. If you see a new map be voted for once, just vote it even if you don't know it, or pick randomly the secod a match ends, and maybe others will vote it too. That way, at least you mix it up a bit.
    True, how many years has it been this way? lol if you want to be really agressive I would say remove the most frequent maps period to FORCE players to learn new maps. That seems like the only way 15 maps thing is a joke with multiple version they will just weve in and out to get back to the same stuff. If you really want players to learn these new maps your going to have to force it down there throats it's not like the server rank is going to go down from 1st to 2nd to like 700th place.

Just imainge all the angry players lol ragin going where the F@$# are the ALL THE MAPS? makes me wonder thou how low would the server ranking fall if the redundent maps were taken away period?
    I'm guesing between 94th and 112th....

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

LOL wildcard nice soo we can goo back to the begin add more maps ask wildcard for it ( J-E-S-U-S ):@

Just to warn you thou my way is not the nice way XD Hopeflly the managemet has there address hidden to protect themselves from the hoards of angry siege mods with there picket signs Shanting WE WANT BATHROOM WE WANT BATHROOM!!! WE WANT BATHROOM!!!!!

it would be an interesting experiment and potentialy fatal to your popularity experiment

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

I agree to all...

But, the players choose the same maps all the time... dont forget about this!!

That's why the management removes the same maps and packs there bags and leave town before the mob show up!! hahaha wow that would be something if they just decided to remove the same maps for some time and see how l!!ow the rank drops I wonder just how stubborn players will be! Awe now I'm oo curious! hopefully my curiosity is satisfied

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

$car, Do it ^

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Thread Information