User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    then LoSah tell me why you was on US when you are permabaned on both uk/us ? destiny :P

Destiny I guess. When you banned me earlier on UK (October) you forgot to ban me on US as well. Because of this I was able to alias for almost 3 months there... which has come to an abrupt end cause of you. Finally I'm unable to join the servers. Good job!

Next time before you call my name again, do your homework first.
    Drimacus is a Dutch player with a very average aim. Either he lamed his ass off and got banned forever or he just got caught in one of the many unknown bans.

or its you trying :P i didnt ban you last time on uk/us :P i did now cos i new destiny was you :P insider tips good friends can be good too have

Screenshot

Got the screenshot.

is it normal to be unable to make screenshots of UT99 goty if it's in fullscreen mode?

I'm not LoSaH, don't really know anyone here, might remember some names from the very old ut demo server days though.
    Just a casual noob who occasionally comes by to see if there's still a game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Drimacus is a Dutch player with a very average aim. Either he lamed his ass off and got banned forever or he just got caught in one of the many unknown bans.
    I am curious but, really wanna know how you can judge Drimocus s gameplay considering he is playing at UK insta server since "Wed, Dec 24 2014 at 12:12 pm" and US insta server since "Wed, Dec 24 2014 at 8:47 am" ....strange isn t it Normally you aren t able to play those periods and of course how can you know how he plays without being in server.....
    3 possibilities
    -You are trolling as Drimocus
    -You continue bypassing ban and you have play against/with Drimocus
    -You were simply lying
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-21-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Did I pick a name that was used by someone else or something? I don't know why I'm being seen as LoSaH?

as for those playtimes, I reinstalled ut99 goty the 24th with bro as a nostalgia moment during holidays, got it to work just before going to sleep. uts instagib coret and other servers on the demo were dead

Quote Originally Posted by Drimocus View Post
    Did I pick a name that was used by someone else or something? I don't know why I'm being seen as LoSaH?

as for those playtimes, I reinstalled ut99 goty the 24th with bro as a nostalgia moment during holidays, got it to work just before going to sleep. uts instagib coret and other servers on the demo were dead
    People act paranoia nowadays. Don't bother them
    Did you played for BiM/BM around 2004? I first thought you played for MG but that was Drimacus (a frenchie)

never played 'for' anyone, never was that serious in it.

But now I'm banned from uk as well? for avoiding a ban? WTF?
    If I need to prove I'm not someone else I'll play at the same time as them on whatever server u want.
    I don't even know where this whole discussion came from, except that now I can't play at all and still don't know why.

rofl , losah why are you even here commentating ? we know you are trying too get back again , and you never give up . dunno how boring you have it when you cant play public

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    rofl , losah why are you even here commentating ? we know you are trying too get back again , and you never give up . dunno how boring you have it when you cant play public
    Once again, I'm not this person. Since you people still haven't done your homework, I'll do it for you guys so you can unban this innocent player.
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats .

And me getting bored? Just finished Betrayer, awesome game so no, not getting bored as I finally have time to finish my games at Steam

Sorry Drimocus, hope they remove the ban very soonish.
    Last edited by LoSaH; 01-21-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Thread Information