2015 Tournament Pre-Alpha (What do u think?) - Page 15

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Lel.
    At least LCWeapons sets prediction to 0 when the owner is using a NN or LC weapon, and even if you're using a plain rocket launcher the prediction barely starts being an eyesore at values over 120 ping or so.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

So, hit detection still isn't fixed? Every other shot I let off the beam just bounced off the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    So, hit detection still isn't fixed? Every other shot I let off the beam just bounced off the player.
    Correct. Hit registration is still broken. I'd been trying to play European UT4 pugs with 120-140 ping and it's impossible to compete. I'd say at least 75% of the shots don't register when they should, while 25% register when they shouldn't. Hopefully Steve Polge paid attention to my feedback and implemented my suggestions on the UT forums so that we'll see some improvements in that area with the next build, but I have a feeling I'll end up having to fix the game myself. At least this time around I'd be able to do things properly from the ground up instead of a bunch of silly hacks like I did with UT99. Plus, it should allow everything to be implemented as efficiently as possible, and it should be a thousand times easier to prevent exploits, create an anticheat, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I'll end up having to fix the game myself.
    That would be fantastix... for us, anyway.

The new build...

The players are constantly glitching you have no idea where someone is aiming 70% of the time.
    The sound, sounds like crap, half the time it sounds like you are underwater.
    FPS is very unstable.

I played for about 5 minutes before it got unbearable.

How can they keep making it worse every build....

ATM UT4 is just a waste of hard drive space.

Really? I played it today....its definitely not as bad as I remember it being? I played it on the first alpha release and it was pretty bad but when I played it today I didn't think it was too bad. Although it's pretty dead in the servers list?

Having said that though, is that really the full UT4 server list in game? I looked for UrS's combogib server and it wasn't in list.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Having said that though, is that really the full UT4 server list in game? I looked for UrS's combogib server and it wasn't in list.
    From what I remember reading on their forums, they are having problems with the server they use for ut4.

I wanna talk about instagib mod, the only mod I've tested in public servers. For me it needs improvement, a lot. I can't understand how is exactly technique for hit others players, it seems me totally random . Often shots not be registered, others I can hitting when in fact I failed.

Ig servers need zp/newnet or something like these, no doubt

Personally I would prefer more visible laser, and (small) faster fire rate.

About movements, not bad.. We can't claim ut99 copy

What do you think about weapons balancing? For little I've seen, dislike this sniper (too slow), shock not bad, flak and rocket are overpowered. Where is ripper? Please put it back

Thread Information