2015 Tournament Pre-Alpha (What do u think?) - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Is anyone having issues with hit detection in instagib? My ping is in the 40's and after the game it spikes up to 300

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Mines B|aZe//. I rarely play. I wish there was a way to optimise the settings and my display (hud, view etc) whenever I have played the same guys call me out for cheating -_-

@TimTim halp!

@Shotman I'll add a ut4 section

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    optimise the settings and my display (hud, view etc)
    What kind of optimizations? The pastebin link Camper posted should have everything you need in terms of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Is anyone having issues with hit detection in instagib? My ping is in the 40's and after the game it spikes up to 300
    I get a few bounced shots every map but other than that the net code is superb. Although I've only played on US servers.

Just downloaded and played it for like an hour offline and online. I'm "BiGbOsS". Playing face and deck made me feel like I was playing a graphically updated version of ut99. The instagib seems pretty fun to play with. I'm not sure if it is my fov or what, but the jump height and the dodge height seem a lot lower compared to ut99, but most of the other mechanics feel very similar to that of what I'm use to. The game crashed like a dozen times for me, which is expected because it is in a pre alpha state. I have also not really looked into trouble shooting or anything really. Online play is incredibly and surprisingly smooth. That part does not feel like a pre-alpha state at all.

Mines B|aZe//. I rarely play. I wish there was a way to optimise the settings and my display (hud, view etc) whenever I have played the same guys call me out for cheating -_
    I feel the same. The hud is so in the way. I lost a rampage purely because the words BIGBOSS IS ON A RAMPAGE took up about 50% of my screen or so on top of the YOU HAVE KILLED BLAH BLAH messages. Like I said though, I haven't really looked into troubleshooting/config settings.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post

I got this too. When a match ends i look at my ping and it's 200+, yet i don't feel laggy at all during the match. I really dislike how we have to wait for a match to begin. I guess i have to get used to the change
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    The hud is in the way as well as weapons showing I hate that... also if possible I'd want to change some display settings like the scale of the hud etc

Maaan I wished my PC could run better UT4. It runs like 2 fps and even sound is bugged and it crashed like twice before I gave up :[
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Nice we need make a party game some day

Go Away....

The hud is in the way as well as weapons showing I hate that... also if possible I'd want to change some display settings like the scale of the hud etc
    Making weapon and other hud smaller is possible, I've done it. But not the scale of the display message in mid of screen, but I was chatting with someone to find a way to actually get RID of them... but right now it get rid of other things out of the way too, chat and everything so I think it can be modified.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information