Admins out of control!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admins out of control!

Can someone please tell me how this whole admin hierarchy works on here and on the servers. I'm appalled at the disrespect many are showing against players on heRe. It seems like some Higor is in charge but he let's them do whatever they want why? No one that curses or belittled others should have admin rights. I think it should be a server for and by the players not some small group of unethical people in charge.

Please explain what's the matter, to see where are you going with this and the why behind your claim.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Please explain what's the matter, to see where are you going with this and the why behind your claim.
    I just did. I've been going through some of the posts and the admins are rude and vulgar. Higor who I think is in Charge is the only descent one but where are the leadership skills if he allows the to run around like loose canons.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    I just did. I've been going through some of the posts and the admins are rude and vulgar. Higor who I think is in Charge is the only descent one but where are the leadership skills if he allows the to run around like loose canons.
    Admins aren't admins just to babysitt everyone. Now they can always help you with advices and showing the rules, but this people has their own life, their own problems. Since this community is one of the biggest ones in ut , they have a lot of things to do. sometimes just need a short answer. Most of admins just do their job , imo.
    Never Lucky.

If you are looking for impartial, just, fair treatment from admins and moderators, you won't find it here. People are humans in the end, and they will always find it difficult to remove themselves from the emotions or biases they may have. That's just the way it is. With that said, most admins/mods can be pretty fair but dont think most of them are robots that will be able to look at a situation with complete impartiality. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Mooooo View Post
    If you are looking for impartial, just, fair treatment from admins and moderators, you won't find it here. People are humans in the end, and they will always find it difficult to remove themselves from the emotions or biases they may have. That's just the way it is. With that said, most admins/mods can be pretty fair but dont think most of them are robots that will be able to look at a situation with complete impartiality. =D
    Thanks Mooo and beast. I guess I need to learn some of the rules but I really would like to know how you get notified of a warning when you are playing. I was told by Tim Tim that he kept on warning me but I never, I swear to God, saw anything other than the regular hud messages or chat amongst players. Does a warning message appear in the hud or as a pop up? If its in the hud then there are too many to notice, specially when one is playing. If the warning message appears as a popup then I got none, and if he says he was sending them for months, why did I not see any popups, maybe something is faulty? I think the warning should come as a popup or a short ban for like a game or two with a corrective action message. You should not simply be banned, specially if its for non cheating. I'm trying to figure out exactly what are the proper rules, could you not turn around at all while going foward, no side shots on players going by you? I see everyone turning around to kill, back shots, if you are going foward and enemy has the flag can you turn around to shoot them and stop them?
    Last edited by eliteverga; 02-04-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    if you are going foward and enemy has the flag can you turn around to shoot them and stop them?
    If they enemy has the flag of course you can turn around and shoot them, it's the same if you are covering your teams flag carrier, it's just turning around and shooting random players all game that's not allowed because it's dming.

If you get warned you normally get a little pop-up that appears on the screen, you have to tick a box saying you understand why you have been warned, or it will kick you if you don't tick the box( to make sure people read it i guess).

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    If they enemy has the flag of course you can turn around and shoot them, it's the same if you are covering your teams flag carrier, it's just turning around and shooting random players all game that's not allowed because it's dming.

If you get warned you normally get a little pop-up that appears on the screen, you have to tick a box saying you understand why you have been warned, or it will kick you if you don't tick the box( to make sure people read it i guess).
    Ok, I have never gotten a popup, the only one I got was when I got banned. I think they should check for that because I asked Tim to provide some type of log of the warnings he gave me because I figured they would be popups. Now, if he's saying he sent multiple someone should check to see why I got zero.

I warned you repeatedly via chat. I would say "verga stop chasing", and I know you read it because you responded with either "what?" or "SILENCE COWARD".

Methinks you know exactly what a warning via NexGen is, otherwise you wouldn't be so adamantly trying to point out the fact that I didn't use that type of warning. However, warning you via chat multiple times is more than sufficient.
    Last edited by TimTim; 02-04-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Thread Information