Unrealshots - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unrealshots

might aswell just make it a 3vs3 or a 4vs4 |uK| VS -=Rp* so we can stop this shit talk.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    might aswell just make it a 3vs3 or a 4vs4 |uK| VS -=Rp* so we can stop this shit talk.
    Bring it!!! finally a brave UK great =)

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I prefered him running his mouth the more it runs the more idiotic he looks. I don't have to do anything but sit back and watch.
    pussy u are the one talkin shit not me kid, i am still waitin... face me if u want =) i got the balls i dont care if i loose cause i am one of the worst -=Rp* just dont say u beated top -=Rp*s no one that really knows my clan believes that, and you know it =)

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Why should unrealshots waste his time?
    Dude stfu i am going to post all u said about UK dont piss me off.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Seriously, why do you still come here
    Cause i got post to do , what u do here rat? i dont gave a shit about your opinion u are nothing to me =)
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 02-20-2015 at 07:09 PM.

I'm not facing anyone in RP cannot be trusted. Seeing as alot of people including myself have said most have or are currently cheating. I don't think its a coincidence that most if not all of your top players are in that category. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else I've accomplished what I've wanted to do in UT. Your constant bloodthirsty challenges to prove something to me or whoever means nothing to me.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-20-2015 at 08:59 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I'm not facing anyone in RP cannot be trusted. Seeing as alot of people including myself have said most have or are currently cheating. I don't think its a coincidence that most if not all of your top players are in that category. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else I've accomplished what I've wanted to do in UT. Your constant bloodthirsty challenges to prove something to me or whoever means nothing to me.
    Just dont said that you beated our clan again =) you probably beated sXc with that 60hz monitors shitty mouses and shit, we are in another level now trust me, shut your mouth eat your balls.
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 02-21-2015 at 01:44 AM.

I beat your clan dumbfaggot. umad?

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Rofl, this guy so mad, ojojojoooooooooooooooooooooooooj.. Stop emberrassing yourself. So mad because you lost a game or something, who even cares about it. Even if you beat unrealshots, what would change after that? You will still be a small and petty person.
    And I dont know why you think thats even possible, being top fragger on public while 0 grabs doesnt make you good. So delusional, all the players you mentioned are not bad, but even I am better than all of them, pff, there is a HUGE, HUGE skill gap between your "clan" and players of shots calibre, you are just stupid. Now crawl back to your cave.

are those "top" guys playing on the uk or us pubs? cause I can't remember meeting an even decent RP player. Some cases of laming and bullshitting but nothing that sticked in my mind...
    Looks like a too easy challenge. Woulnd't mind bothering Shots...

$20 says I could beat Rp 5v1 in NW TDM.

Thats my point, they are not even good, deffending on pubs and struggle to get 100kills, lulz. If its 5v5iCTF I can play with ma boy shots if it rly happens, but still dont see the point in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The+thug+life_fb68ae_5069309.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	2220

Thread Information