I just get banned - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Should we run a poll? I agree that it's much better without spawn protection.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Should we run a poll? I agree that it's much better without spawn protection.
    I agree, dunnot need spawn protect, the project with flagcarrier was good idea...anyway, we must add rule : Don t abuse spawnkilling .
    Andaction is a good map, fun and intensive one and, i know That, some probably won t understand, but it is one of my fav map all time, as andaction VIII was when i played it SA .
    Si, ok to keep That settings but if spawncamp abuse mods\admins ban without any warnings for reason spawnkill abusing
    Blond's copyrighted

please do not add spawn protection back...see gif for feels of having spawn protection on

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I dont remember that 0 grab > ban was a valid reason to ban someone. Often when im bored and this map is on I just shoot up people not really with the intention of winning the game. Just a good map for blowing off some steam.

I also feel like a lot of people hardly ever grab on that map. When the server is full on that map, maybe 4 people are grabbing consistenly, the rest is just dming and i cant blame them imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    I dont remember that 0 grab > ban was a valid reason to ban someone. Often when im bored and this map is on I just shoot up people not really with the intention of winning the game. Just a good map for blowing off some steam.

I also feel like a lot of people hardly ever grab on that map. When the server is full on that map, maybe 4 people are grabbing consistenly, the rest is just dming and i cant blame them imo.
    Because there is no more spawnprotection, because it s a very small map, i can t stand players unbale to grab or just standing in a corner . Now you are aware of this rule ( special one for andaction map likes)
    0 grab = Ban
    By the way, as i remember your name around there, i know that you aren t familiar with rules so i understand why you can see the point here ....
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Because there is no more spawnprotection, because it s a very small map, i can t stand players unbale to grab or just standing in a corner . Now you are aware of this rule ( special one for andaction map likes)
    0 grab = Ban
    By the way, as i remember your name around there, i know that you aren t familiar with rules so i understand why you can see the point here ....
    So much for prejudices, and off-topic. Since u clearly know what happened, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    0 grab = Ban
    0 grab = Ban period 20 games

So if I decide to grab the flag once and die, im allowed to DM again all game?

So much for prejudices x(

Cella are you mentally retarded or are you gifted?

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information