Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    I picture you with a Snidely Whiplash mustache and a snide look on your face most of the day.
    Priceless : Here wee goooo!!

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post

@AS~Chinpo Please demo any time you want us to check for cheats. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/demo-manager-3941/
    Also reinstall F9 button on your keyboard in order to have some screenshots Miss Mario like screenshots porco dio !!!!

--- Updated ---

Well I'm sure you have people to ban because you don't like it when they play the same way you do... dming in the middle of the map like you do in woot and abreze.
    I dare you to show how lame player i am, you will never ever find me dming middle on control or abreez, and you have to tell me how you can DM on WOOT, very interesting . I really dare you, i am really enough intelligent to know that i am not that skilled player to lame . If you succeed find some, i will send you some hair of my mustache as a trophy .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-14-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Lol it just tells me that the players got sick of being spawn kill and left. Furthermore, he has played the map before and knows the spawns very good (like anyone that has played this map so many times). Demo> Stats it's that simple, also people in combo claim people that are cheating that are totally legit.
    Jst2blond how will a screenshot prove anything that stats don't? I have demo rec manager setup again now. Though the urge to play is less and less with the replies and the inaction to attend to the server a little better. Seems like I'm starting to understand the want for people to alias. Used to be something of pride to want to proudly display your name while playing whether you were playing good or bad. We had rules to try and keep everyone honest and accountable. Once we did that the issues with players upset over things going on on the server quit. We tightened up our security and banned the people that pushed people away. Everyone that has a server wants it to be a popular one, or there wouldn't be any use having it. Seems like the things people are banned for are a bit silly at times, and questions of botting get laughed off. Do as you will, troll away. I won't bother trying to help improve things and just play like others do and not give a crap. Enjoy.

I always forget some of the biggest idiots around are in the gaming world. I love it, but it sure attracts some characters.. Not sure if a lot of it is language barrier or what.

Looks like this thread has ran its course so it is a better idea to lock it.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Jst2blond how will a screenshot prove anything that stats don't? I have demo rec manager setup again now. Though the urge to play is less and less with the replies and the inaction to attend to the server a little better. Seems like I'm starting to understand the want for people to alias. Used to be something of pride to want to proudly display your name while playing whether you were playing good or bad. We had rules to try and keep everyone honest and accountable. Once we did that the issues with players upset over things going on on the server quit. We tightened up our security and banned the people that pushed people away. Everyone that has a server wants it to be a popular one, or there wouldn't be any use having it. Seems like the things people are banned for are a bit silly at times, and questions of botting get laughed off. Do as you will, troll away. I won't bother trying to help improve things and just play like others do and not give a crap. Enjoy.

I always forget some of the biggest idiots around are in the gaming world. I love it, but it sure attracts some characters.. Not sure if a lot of it is language barrier or what.
    Because lot of players use anon names, sometimes, with a screenshot we can see more details as server, date, time, country...
    Look at your first post and title
    Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot
    Ok tons of people just saw this guy botting. I'll post the stats link shortly. If you don't ban him this time, well you are stupid.
    how the fuck we can investigate with that ??? no server name, no time, at least nothing but only one info : player 12 is botting!!!!
    Am i right or? am i blind ?Are you fucking serious asking why we need a screenshot or a demo ? READ your FUCKING FIRST post !!!!!

You are right . What else can i do or say . Same guy as nf (neuralfraud <http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/jst...816/#post87513) . You are Mister America, always right never wrong, all others are shit . That s ok .
    Insult me, talk as you want . I m fed up with guys as you and some others around, unable to understand what we are trying to do, always complain calling admin abuse and so on .... OMFG recruit nf, keebler elf khamirUbitch in your fucking never existed clan and go play @ your never launched server .
    You talk as a kid, i have read somewhere you were over 40 ???
    As i told to nf, continue but game over for me ....
    Blond's copyrighted

Looks like this thread has ran its course so it is a better idea to lock it.
    This thread never had a course. This thread shouldn't had been made in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

as soon as my connection goes down mr retard registers... Hi chinpo, I'm 1337_minigun_noon,ooper,oo_.
    See you in the server soon, with a computer that works.

Lol it just tells me that the players got sick of being spawn kill and left. Furthermore, he has played the map before and knows the spawns very good (like anyone that has played this map so many times). Demo> Stats it's that simple, also people in combo claim people that are cheating that are totally legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Because lot of players use anon names, sometimes, with a screenshot we can see more details as server, date, time, country...
    Look at your first post and title

how the fuck we can investigate with that ??? no server name, no time, at least nothing but only one info : player 12 is botting!!!!
    Am i right or? am i blind ?Are you fucking serious asking why we need a screenshot or a demo ? READ your FUCKING FIRST post !!!!!

You are right . What else can i do or say . Same guy as nf (neuralfraud <http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/jst...816/#post87513) . You are Mister America, always right never wrong, all others are shit . That s ok .
    Insult me, talk as you want . I m fed up with guys as you and some others around, unable to understand what we are trying to do, always complain calling admin abuse and so on .... OMFG recruit nf, keebler elf khamirUbitch in your fucking never existed clan and go play @ your never launched server .
    You talk as a kid, i have read somewhere you were over 40 ???
    As i told to nf, continue but game over for me ....
    I put a link to the game in question and gave the proper Player number of him as soon as it posted to the stats page... read again and pay attention to the hyperlink....

i was ready to rage but...useless, just read your first post, i mean really first one, not second one, first, you know what first mean or again language barrier, first, primero , перший, kuqala, prvo, primeiro, 처음으로 ,الأول ...............

Here is a sample how i have to motivate a long ban ( more than few match) only for lamer/dmer/.... so imagine what you have to provide for a cheater : at least screenshot and demos are the minimum you have to show !!
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/akolomo-5403/
    Next step, i can draw you something if you still feigning be and act as a dumb...
    My very last post to you .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-16-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    i was ready to rage but...useless, just read your first post, i mean really first one, not second one, first, you know what first mean or again language barrier, first, primero , перший, kuqala, prvo, primeiro, 처음으로 ,الأول ...............

Here is a sample how i have to motivate a long ban ( more than few match) only for lamer/dmer/.... so imagine what you have to provide for a cheater : at least screenshot and demos are the minimum you have to show !!
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/akolomo-5403/
    Next step, i can draw you something if you still feigning be and act as a dumb...
    My very last post to you .

Did YOU read my first post? I was in game popped out made post, and went back in game. Hoping an admin was on and would jump on the server to witness it. Here is my post

"Ok tons of people just saw this guy botting. I'll post the stats link shortly. If you don't ban him this time, well you are stupid."

Notice how I said I'd post the stats link shortly. Which I did soon as the game was over and it showed up. In my second post there is a link to the persons stats link for the particular map. A screen shot wouldn't show anything the stats already show... I was in spec so a screen shot actually shows less than the stats show by a long shot. When in spec it doesn't even show eff%. You can feign rage all you like... lol

Thread Information