Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 11

User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Again you can act like you know everything, but you know very little, which is obvious by your own replies.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Don't steal my taunt, I'll ban you!
    Is this you playing? Just curious. Looks like we both played the whole map, yet I scored 22 more frags, and 200 or so more points, plus got 2 more caps than you. Interesting. lol And my hands are really shaky today. Took a lot of focus to keep them from popping the mouse off the mouse pad. Jst of course was there, then left saying they couldn't play good today, long enough for teams to balance and to ask in a couple other people to come to the server and beat me down. 0_o I figured was ooper or whoever. Then JST came back in a minute later once Azcanize was switched to the other team. Of course you'll deny that I'm sure, so take it for what it is. Anyways ggs.. It would be SUPER duper if I could play a game without being harassed just for being on a map. Jst seriously just quit with the talking shit about me while I'm playing. It isn't very hard to get people on your side when they are kissing admin ass. lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0148.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	2259

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Hory shet @AS~Chinpo, drop it.
    They keep replying, and taunting me in game when I say nothing to them. The only thing I normally say is TOP 4 just to poke fun at it after the map is over. Tim you've had me on your team enough you know I am a team player and try to do whatever I can to help us win, whether it puts my eff higher or lower, whether I score higher or lower. Can you PLEASE ask Jst to just STOP with it already. I'm much better as an ally honestly, and I'm a very nice guy. You'll have to excuse me for stating my opinions when they are based on YEARS of experience.

And our clan disbanded in 2006 or so when most of the leaders had more important life things going on. My 3 children were kidnapped my by foreign wife to a country on the other side of the planet, and I got graves disease as well around the same time, and I sort of didn't give a shit about UT anymore. Imagine. lol

0_o I figured was ooper or whoever
    whoever yes, ooper is UK, "whoever" was bulgarian
    Then JST came back in a minute later once Azcanize was switched to the other team
    I was ingame, and i have switch myself azcanize
    Of course you'll deny that I'm sure
    i don t

And our clan disbanded in 2006 or so when most of the leaders had more important life things going on. My 3 children were kidnapped my by foreign wife to a country on the other side of the planet, and I got graves disease as well around the same time, and I sort of didn't give a shit about UT anymore. Imagine. lol
    Hey dude, stop your lies . What next ?
    Clan ? never existed you are the only AS~ logged last 10 years . No one around know you, no one around (old clan mate) came here and take your defense
    Server? you are unable to told us something about it
    You were admin ; unable to screenshot, unable to demorec, unable to understand a single shit about UT , who is admin or not, what is make lag server or not and so maaaaaany bs .
    Problem with liars as YOU is that, when they start to lie they have to continue . And more they continue into their demence bigger lies are . You are a fucking mythomaniac .
    What a troll!!troll troll troll
    You are trying to make us have pity : disease, no more children kidnapped by wife, your dog has eaten your granma, then you were kidnapped by some Hell s Angels and they rape you during 1 month, what next what next what next what next ????

Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    whoever yes, ooper is UK, "whoever" was bulgarian

I was ingame, and i have switch myself azcanize

i don t

Hey dude, stop your lies . What next ?
    Clan ? never existed you are the only AS~ logged last 10 years . No one around know you, no one around (old clan mate) came here and take your defense
    Server? you are unable to told us something about it
    You were admin ; unable to screenshot, unable to demorec, unable to understand a single shit about UT , who is admin or not, what is make lag server or not and so maaaaaany bs .
    Problem with liars as YOU is that, when they start to lie they have to continue . And more they continue into their demence bigger lies are . You are a fucking mythomaniac .
    What a troll!!troll troll troll
    You are trying to make us have pity : disease, no more children kidnapped by wife, your dog has eaten your granma, then you were kidnapped by some Hell s Angels and they rape you during 1 month, what next what next what next what next ????

First off I don't lie. Thanks. Secondly we switched to 2k4 in 2003 or so when it came out, but we did still play some UT99 here and there, but 2k4 was our main game for a long time. I helped with the Sniper mutator for (2k3 first, then) 2k4 to get it close to the UT99 gun. Ray @ vsk wrote the mut, and I helped. I'll see if I can find the download again, it should be listed in the read me. The only reason I play ut99 now instead is I didn't feel like rebuying 2k4 to play, plus I use a laptop and the vid card isn't hearty enough for higher quality game play. Everyone stoped in 2006 so I don't know why you find it hard to believe 9 years later not that many AS members are still around. We had 20 to 40 members over the years. 99% of them no longer play UT99. You obviously are either stupid, or being purposely obtuse to fit your little "anti Chinpo" agenda. I have one of our clan members I've been chatting with and he may come in and play some. Once I set up a new server here shortly, there will be more coming to play.

Yes my children were kidnapped to Japan in 2006 when we were all there visiting my wife's family. Why in the fuck would I make that up? I helped prepare a House resolution regarding the Hauge treaty and trying to get Japan to sign it. The group I worked with had representitives that met with Hillary Clinton even. AGAIN I don't make shit up. I won't post anything specific about it all, but if Tim Tim or someone that isn't an asshole wants me to prove it to them directly I'd be more than happy to do so. I ran the biggest website in the world about the issue till around 2008.

Just quit your shit, stop even talking to me in game. Stop trying to manipulate a map when I'm playing. YOU are the absolute instigator. You are an admin, you are supposed to exhibit a bit of professionalism, and not act like a child chatting and shit talking.

And if you are going to play, PLAY the whole map. Don't go in, and out, switch teams for no reason, etc.

--- Updated ---

Download the mod. You'll see thanks Ryan @ snipers gaming league in the read me. [VSK] Sniper Rifle Download, Unreal Tournament 3 Modifications

Title : Sniper Rifle (Fixed)
    Version : 1
    Release Date : 03/15/04
    Filename : SniperRifle.u
    Author(s) : Ray@VSK
    Email Address : [email protected]
    Web Page : www.vskgamingservers.com
    Description : Fixed all the problems that snipers had with the origional.
    Other Mods by author : Too many to list check
    Additional Credits to : Ryan @ Snipers Gaming League

Here is some of the information about the House resolution I worked on.

http://www.foreign.senate.gov/download/braden-testimony

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/exp...-in-Japan.html
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 03-26-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Jeez Christ this thread went way off topic, but very entertaining!
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Jeez Christ this thread went way off topic, but very entertaining!
    Your location is very near where the hosting company I managed is. We had a wireless setup to a second location on the other side of the border in Mexico. Company changed names a few times. Suavemente/ SplitInfinity / Innova Direct were the names. I didn't live there I worked remotely, and attended webmaster conventions a few times a month to drum up more customers.

The funny thing is I can prove most everything I say, some is more difficult since we are talking about things over a decade in the past now. lol

Close the thread or remove it to spam section . @|uK|fleecey
    I don t care about your life as you probably don t care about ours . All you say is useless . You don t even know about our own history and life . please stfu . You continuously think you are right, how can we talk seriously with you ? Who are you to told us how to act in our server ? can t we talk freely if we want ? can t we ban or remove nuisance as you are ?
    Talking about your life, about your disease and take it as an excuse it s such a pity .
    Just learn how to stfu and how you have to talk and respect authority .
    Stop talking shit to me, stop thinking you always right . Maybe if sometimes in your life, agree with others you are wrong ; maybe this thread never been that long and maybe we were in a better way to play and talk together .
    I have never expose myself here and there, none really know my private life . I just hope that you aren t that fool jackass as you appear here .
    Blond's copyrighted

Where is my popcorn?

Your location is very near where the hosting company I managed is. We had a wireless setup to a second location on the other side of the border in Mexico. Company changed names a few times. Suavemente/ SplitInfinity / Innova Direct were the names
    It explains a lot of things
    "Operating under many names, Suavemente/Critical.net/Critical.mx has provided spam support services for years. It offers the appearance of a normal ISP but--over and over again--it provides extensive services to spammers. Typical spam set-ups include large "snowshoe" ranges. Hijacked IP address space and GRE tunneling to "hide" the servers."

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Where is my popcorn?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-26-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information