User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stop removing other ppl's builds. Last time I checked you weren't above the rules.

Higor did you at least asked him to remove it first? If you did and he didn't wanna, then there shouldn't be a problem to remove it since it was poorly made.
    If you didn't, please do next time so these threads don't exist.

Ps: lmao @ Kanjar shape
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Higors ban on you was fine. I saw you remove his level 5 container myself. He removed yours because it was poorly built.

P.s.

Higor DID not remove your container he just rebuilt it.
    What an idiotic statement.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Higor did you at least asked him to remove it first? If you did and he didn't wanna, then there shouldn't be a problem to remove it since it was poorly made.

He never asks. Again, he has a sence of my way or the highway. My placement was exactly where I wanted it, it served the purpose of blocking off the left entrace. All those that say otherwise are being dishonest. It wa not in danger if being destroyed and I had the RU to up it to lvl 5, given a chance.
    So, where does that leave Higor? He yet again comes into a game and breaks the rules and on top of that bans me when I, out of protest, do the same thing. Two sets of rules depending who you are here?

--- Updated ---

It was not a poor build. And no, he did not ask. He never asks. He is above that.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Stop removing other ppl's builds. Last time I checked you weren't above the rules.
    Thankyou. I will happily accept whatever penalty Higor is given as I too broke the rules in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    Learn to build before to cry
    Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    What an idiotic statement.[COLOR="Red"]

He never asks. Again, he has a sence of my way or the highway. My placement was exactly where I wanted it, it served the purpose of blocking off the left entrace. All those that say otherwise are being dishonest. It wa not in danger if being destroyed and I had the RU to up it to lvl 5, given a chance.
    So, where does that leave Higor? He yet again comes into a game and breaks the rules and on top of that bans me when I, out of protest, do the same thing. Two sets of rules depending who you are here?[COLOR="Red"]
    He removed your container with the intention of rebuilding it and making it better. You removed his out or rage, without any intention to rebuild it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    What an idiotic statement.[COLOR="Red"]

It was not a poor build.
    Yes, it was.
    Last edited by jay2; 03-15-2015 at 12:11 AM.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

He removed your container with the intention of rebuilding it and making it better. You removed his out or rage, without any intention to rebuild it.
    His intentions are not important, his act of violating the rules is the issue. This is not the first time he has done this...I do not recall the team voting him captain. Defensive builds vary as do opinions...Just because you think someone's build is not how you would do it is no reason to remove it. If the SC was sitting out in the middle of the map I could understand it, but it was not. And even then there should be the courtesy of asking that it be removed by the builder. The idea was (is) sound, limit the entrance into the core to one way.
    Higor always sings the same tune when he is challenged, the build was shit, the container would have been destroyed, etc...none of which is true. Fact is he is a control freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I'll say it, I removed your SC because it was barely at 40% just starting building, and I was 500 RU away from making the second one myself.
    On the other side, losing a level 5 SC would have lost us the game in minutes (especially against Convict) had I not logged in an used the SummonB command to respawn it.

This was the layout during that game.

HakunaMatata then built a SP covering that spot where your SC was (a bit more forward), repaired by both the containers and the second SC.

--- Updated ---

BTW Something about the shape of the map doesn't look right...
    Yeah, it isn't right. The SC was on the left side, both were. FF was on the right. Don't know what that picture is from... Here is the demo....
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...3_17-34-10.dem

Ah, my memory played tricks on me, the thing on the right side was Geminis's ForceField (which was even worse built, because out of range of SC).
    It still left the teleporters pants down and no way to heal a future SP on the right, and CHIMP's lone container on the right... well dunno what purpose that served... other than give Convict about 500 RU.

EDIT: I'd happily take the same 1 match ban punishment if that makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Higor; 03-15-2015 at 02:18 AM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

He removed yours because it was poorly built.

P.s.

Higor DID not remove your container he just rebuilt it.
    Not removed just rebuilt lol sounds silly. Though I am not on OneShots side here, I always thought the consensus on this issue was to ask someone to remove it before you remove it your self? Was that the case here? My momma always said two wrongs don't make a right .... you shouldnt have returned the favor on his SC. IMHO

--- Updated ---

is it a ball sack?

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Ah, my memory played tricks on me, the thing on the right side was Geminis's ForceField (which was even worse built, because out of range of SC).
    It still left the teleporters pants down and no way to heal a future SP on the right, and CHIMP's lone container on the right... well dunno what purpose that served... other than give Convict about 500 RU.

EDIT: I'd happily take the same 1 match ban punishment if that makes you feel better.
    My SC, had it been allowed to stay, would have repaired the FF. Chimp put that container there before the FF to keep his SM charged. A good call on his part as the other team was constantly coming at us from that side.
    One game ban? Really? You have a bad habit of removing stuff, you should get more than one game imo. Then there is the issue of you abusing your admin priveledges. You treat this game as your own personal property and are reckless concerning your use of the admin priveledges you were given. But that is the call of whoever runs the game....
    BTW, your placement of the SC made no sense. It is too far away from the barrier and does nothing to stop any advance.
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 03-15-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Thread Information