Jst2Blond the n00b police bastard moderator from hell. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Little bit of this and that, still not allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth
    i backshoot 2
    ..oh boy! I can't wait to see clanmates warning and kicking clanmates over rule infractions! :P

The problem I imagine is that for you, and jst2blond, and perhaps others, that the concept of "Crossing the line" is a very literal thing.

Everybody crosses the line. Everyone. Think of the line as really a zone. players jump in and out of that zone all the time. Some players even stay inside the zone. Very few players outright cross it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by neuralfraud View Post
    ..oh boy! I can't wait to see clanmates warning and kicking clanmates over rule infractions! :P

The problem I imagine is that for you, and jst2blond, and perhaps others, that the concept of "Crossing the line" is a very literal thing.

Everybody crosses the line. Everyone. Think of the line as really a zone. players jump in and out of that zone all the time. Some players even stay inside the zone. Very few players outright cross it completely.
    There has been bans on uk members, mods before.. Don't worry

Everyone backshoots, but the bans come when it's excessive or unnecessary backshooting. For instance I often backshoot when I'm mid (but closer to my base), see my FC and some dudes chasing him, so i go and cover him. If there's a standoff and I'm close to enemy base it's ridiculous to backshot so you pretty much go for your flag.
    Aso for sealing it is helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Everyone backshoots, but the bans come when it's excessive or unnecessary backshooting. For instance I often backshoot when I'm mid (but closer to my base), see my FC and some dudes chasing him, so i go and cover him. If there's a standoff and I'm close to enemy base it's ridiculous to backshot so you pretty much go for your flag.
    Aso for sealing it is helpful
    If someone has accused you of backshooting because of this, tell them they're wrong. This is covering. This is what everybody SHOULD be doing instead of running pass their FC and cherrypicking in the enemy base. Returning the flag might be the only excuse for passing up your FC and that is only right in certain cases IMO. I also agree with you that is a waste of time during a stand off. You should be actively covering or returning at that point.

In the context of this thread, standing and comboing into the other team's base in hope of getting a bunch of random frags while neither flags are out of the base is such a waste of time and pretty lame. The OP does have a point that almost everyone does it though (not that it makes it okay since youre just adding to the problem). It is annoying when youre on the opposite team, and I can't stand it when players do that on my own team. Go grab the flag or cover the FC if you are so determined to frag. People worry too much about their efficiency and their frags.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Quote Originally Posted by BiGbOsS View Post
    If someone has accused you of backshooting because of this, tell them they're wrong. This is covering. This is what everybody SHOULD be doing instead of running pass their FC and cherrypicking in the enemy base. Returning the flag might be the only excuse for passing up your FC and that is only right in certain cases IMO. I also agree with you that is a waste of time during a stand off. You should be actively covering or returning at that point.

In the context of this thread, standing and comboing into the other team's base in hope of getting a bunch of random frags while neither flags are out of the base is such a waste of time and pretty lame. The OP does have a point that almost everyone does it though (not that it makes it okay since youre just adding to the problem). It is annoying when youre on the opposite team, and I can't stand it when players do that on my own team. Go grab the flag or cover the FC if you are so determined to frag. People worry too much about their efficiency and their frags.
    ^^Mega ikr^^
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The op speaks the truth, J2B has a jaded sense of how to play team CTF.

Thread Information