User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time2die

time2die

that guy somehow managed to shoot through walls.
    It basically looks like his skin lagged out and im assuming he was able to run around invisibly ... weird thing, hard to explain, have never seen that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8njapel9i...e2die.dem?dl=0

that rare

Not much to say other than lag is the problem? Could set a lag limit on him... but idk.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Nah thats no lag. He was literally shooting and hitting people without being anywhere close to em.

Like killing people at the enemy flag while being stuck at your spawn

Oh and it wasnt just me, other peeps said aswell that he was shooting through walls and killing people w/o being there.
    I guess thats some new newnet exploit here ....

Now I watched it in 3rd person, looks like a cheat so I'll decide to take a ban on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Nah thats no lag. He was literally shooting and hitting people without being anywhere close to em.

Like killing people at the enemy flag while being stuck at your spawn

Oh and it wasnt just me, other peeps said aswell that he was shooting through walls and killing people w/o being there.
    I guess thats some new newnet exploit here ....
    Just play vs him @combo server, he isn t that strong ...mainly a poor chaser but for once i ve done some good match, also making a dominating on control map while cap; very rare for me
    PS : he is [HD]Legend, i ve warned him to play CTF after playing Fragwhore map but damn i have kicked his ass
    Jst2FuriousTonite~

UPDATE

@Chamberly, i ve demo from those match if you want investigate more...
    fragwhorees map@combo server .dem : http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-vpfra...03-24-21-43-12
    Control map @combo server .dem : http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-contr...03-24-22-00-38

Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-24-2015 at 07:43 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Well I've banned him from the US server until he step up and explain what's the heck is that about or some other way to fix this lol. @TimTim dafuq is this?
    I'll unban if he doesn't do this again though. Fishy and looks like cheat related.

Plus as I watched the demo it seem like he was floating under the map... O.o ban time.. gonna ban him on all servers until the guy show up.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 03-24-2015 at 08:44 PM.

I have a lot on my plate at the moment so I don't know if/when I'll get around to watching the demo. If it's obvious that he somehow has a significant advantage, just ban him and tell him to come here and explain himself and maybe we can fix whatever the issue is. If he doesn't show up here then he's either cheating or just too lazy, and in which case, not worth our time.

I made a video of the last minute of Sheepy's demo to try to make it a bit more clear. If you spectate the demo and just follow the spawns around, you will see a lot of what you see in this demo. His body just floats at the spawn, and you can see his instagib animation going off like he is shooting. This last minute or so of the match really catches it all I believe.

(Sorry for the bad quality. Make sure you watch it at the highest possible quality. Wanted to do the video in a hurry)

You see the guy just "floating" in the spawn. His team mate even boosts him, so you know it is not lag on Sheepy's side while he was demoing. Sheepy runs by and kills him. You can see shots coming out of nowhere. I follow Sheepy into the base, and you can see that the guy spawns in the left side near the outer exit of the base, and another shot clips through a couple of walls and misses Sheepy just as Sheepy exits the hallway and enters the flagroom. You see Sheepy go for a grab, and the guy kills him; however, there is no shot. It looks like Sheepy just explodes lol. You can see his instagib going off again, and, as he stays there in the spawn, if you look at the console, you will notice that he is getting kills. You can kind of see it on the other side of the base. Again, a teammate comes and boosts him, so you know that his actual body is there in the spawn still. Sheepy runs in with another guy to try to get a final grab. A shot comes through the short barriers (both of them) near the flag and misses Sheepy. As the two exit the base, another shot comes through the barrier and connects with Sheepy. I play the shot again in slow motion at the end of the vid.
    Last edited by BiGbOsS; 03-24-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Yeah. TIME2BAN.

Thread Information