User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This very Sad

This very Sad

Hello, and good day all. Firstly, please excuse my English its not very great. I will be write what is wrong. Many day player using nickname *, is very abusive and rude towards me, he entering the server and making other player kicking me for no reason, some time his successful with it and i have to wait a whole match and reconnect after current one is done, I'm just ignore this as i be better person and keep quiet, but today what really offend me, he come in the server and swear my Mum who is now peacefully with God. This really upset me and am not playing since he done this. Please to the justice board i ask your help.

Many Thanks
    Kumar Jodha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sad.jpg  
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 04-15-2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added his screenshot

Kumar is a nice guy, leave him alone or you'll face the wrath of TheBigTicket.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    can someone deal with this? im at work :EE

At uni right now so can't do much either.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Hey Kumar, thanks for reporting! I will deal with this, he is known to cause problems!

Agree, he is nice guy, and that dude (*) whole match asked to kick Kumar, without any reason lel. As u can see in screenshot i asked why he want to kick him, no reason was given to do that lel

* are:
    Sorry for the English and explain REASONS:

First of all this and that success and a shame, I joke with all the players but not with Kumar, and saw that the newest and is not sure how it works and how to behave SIEGE: *
    1) Who started to insult him and other maps and many times (and are not here to do the child and create screenshots !!!) I am allowed to help and explain how to work the various commands, choose the map, and even tweak to change the skin.
    2) I explained to him that can not camping and spam with taunts, could be even be kicked and banned. He is not affected and continued to use his taunts. and spam.
    3) I started kikkarlo always, every time I saw him along with other player that I also asked them to kikkarlo because every time he entered this player in the map played a war going on between leech ra \ camping \ and spam.
    4) I joke with all the players, and always with respect, if someone insults me as always, I laugh (for a warhead lost etc.)
    5) I ask the MOD that before banning any person, actually control what happened on the server.

I apologize for the insult to Kumar but once again made me nervous, if you felt offended sorry.
    But anyway we are on a game and this false morality and attack on me because of UT There are several years and it is the first time that I've not like. Especially at the beginning that I've always helped and explained how it worked the game while other players will laugh in your face

I my responsibility I take it and I ask Sorry.

--- Updated ---

skary plz :
    stop that you were one of the first to kik Kumar ; )

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    skary plz :
    stop that you were one of the first to kik Kumar ; )

1) i didnt kicked him (and even when i do kick someone it is joke and after, i kicking myself so my kickvote goes away) but this match i didnt kicked him...
    2) i asked why you want to kick him, and you just sweared at him...he just entered game and u already told to kick him...
    3) and way you swear is way out of joke...and you cant deny that...
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 04-16-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    1) i didnt kicked him (and even when i do kick someone it is joke and after, i kicking myself so my kickvote goes away) but this match i didnt kicked him...
    2) i asked why you want to kick him, and you just sweared at him...he just entered game and u already told to kick him...
    3) and way you swear is way out of joke...and you cant deny that...
    1 ) When maybe I 've written because I wanted kik I have not read .
    2 ) I also kikkano joke and returning the kick ,
    3 ) Because every time he enters this person has always 4/5 kick by all players ?
    4 ) The excuse me here is the truth.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @|uK|fleecey read this plis

Thread Information