TRA

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRA

TRA

Player Tra
    server us ig
    reason dming /chasing / crouching mid on control.
    punishment 60 games

Excuse me if u dont like what i need to say, but usually u send pm Windows talking about dming and casing and not its true =(. I have some demos can show how u have some mistakes when aplyng the rules. I like so much see a Admin around of insta server and appreciate u work, but u need spec more people to see all game of them in a map and recording demo, sometimes u are playing and think this is personal, so werid u usually say everyone are chasing u. And this is only a opinion.

Today u send me a pm window> Saying start playng CTF, but funny I was running with the flag before another guy kill me thanks u window pm =). And i say again appreciate u work and know not is easy.

Go Away....

Upload demo?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

not is necesary i just want give him my opinión. but we talk this night and show our views about it =).
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 04-15-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Go Away....

Its all fine, maybe i did do a mistake warning him. I will admit i prolly shouldnt. But well on my screen it looked like some dirty backshots, but ive seen other peoples view before, and seen how newnet sometimes makes stuff look alot worse then it really is. Sorry osyris. But i just try to make it a better place for the all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Its all fine, maybe i did do a mistake warning him. I will admit i prolly shouldnt. But well on my screen it looked like some dirty backshots, but ive seen other peoples view before, and seen how newnet sometimes makes stuff look alot worse then it really is. Sorry osyris. But i just try to make it a better place for the all of us!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0023.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	2284

hahahaha this makes me laugh a lot hahahaha, it's all right with youNordog haahha truth hahahah I saw you coming, now that you know who baneaste me know what action you take, take off the ban? or let me meet it? considering these questions I hope to make a decision what to do with evidence of the situation and also taking into account the opinion of most of the community ...
    finally I thanks you to watch the server, just remember you do many other forms
    Peace!

hahahahah esto me hace reir mucho hahaaha, esta todo bien contigo @Nordog haahha la verdad que te vi venir hahahah , ahora que sabes a quien baneaste quisiera saber que accion vas a tomar, sacarme el ban ? o dejarme cumplir la pena? considerando estas preguntas espero que al tomar una decision lo hagas con pruebas de la situacion y ademas teniendo en cuenta la opinion de los jugadores de la comunidad...
    por ultimo te agradesco que cuides el server, solo te recuerdo que muchos lo hacemos de otras formas
    Paz!

@[R]^Osyris Nordog warned you because of complaints from players during the previous map, which is why it seemed out of place for you.

@HakunaMatata You do play pretty lame sometimes.

@Nordog, i don t know if You are aware : Tra' is hakunamatata .
    @HakunaMatata, stop aliasing, This s so boring . We have recently too many players playing with aliases, but also too many anonymous ones . So, because You couldn t know who is aliasing or not, @Nordog, if needed, You Can ask us in order to give You real info about a Player .
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    nordog wont be aware of people aliasing he might be soon though

Three letter aliases and such are annoying as fuck. If you gonna alias pick at least a funny name por smt
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information