PUBLIC SERVERS BANNED FOREVER - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Hello everyone,

Of course Madteta is not r3v0lt3.
    Madteta was captian of Portugal Team, and revolt was always a normal public player.
    Anyways, I only sign up here because revolt asked me (he is my neighbor).
    And He gaves me, his system folder, I tested and got ban for harassment.
    Well, I never played before on this public server, then can't be banned. I have different IP address, different hardware, different ID.... and same issue!
    I guess revolt doesn't explained well, but I think he just need some help with his ut system folder.

He is really banned?

I don't think so...

He is banned for his own trouble of harassment. Before he was banned for his own trouble caused on the server as well. Nothing related to madeta. That's all I know.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    He is banned for his own trouble of harassment. Before he was banned for his own trouble caused on the server as well. Nothing related to madeta. That's all I know.
    How can you explain my ban then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0k3al0t View Post
    How can you explain my ban then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0k3al0t View Post
    And He gaves me, his system folder, I tested and got ban for harassment.
    or
    as it is shown with r3volt3 logs
    85.138.31.54 Sm0k3al0t 2014-05-06 00:21:07

Sm0k3al0t : The only PrT guy using this name is R3volt3 .
    Are you able to give us your real nick online or is he a troll thing again ?

PS : oh, i forget this

some years ago ok but when looking for R3volt3
    Code:
    [UTDCv21] +---------------------------------------------------+
    [UTDCv21] The client has triggered an illegal event (UTDCPlus v1.3d)
    [UTDCv21] An extra log has been created!
    [UTDCv21] Player name......: Malcom
    [UTDCv21] Player IP........: 85.246.126.245
    [UTDCv21] Client UT version: v.4.36
    [UTDCv21] Client OS........: Microsoft Windows XPx32 5.1 (Build: 2600)
    [UTDCv21] Client Real OS...: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
    [UTDCv21] OpenGLDrv.dll MD5: F32E11D9CF639186D1A31FF75804DF97
    [UTDCv21] Core.dll MD5.....: CCF104341C7452B06295D421167DBA95 (v4.36)
    [UTDCv21] Engine.dll MD5...: 30E34C2A9E0EAB908C5DA6F322F4E2D7 (v4.36)
    [UTDCv21] Render.dll MD5...: 6F18D6BB2B3DC12D0D2E5AD5CC66586B (v4.36)
    [UTDCv21] Galaxy.dll MD5...: CB246E9A387CC002E6EA13264AC0DC08 (v4.36)
    [UTDCv21] UTDCx.dll MD5....: E9DE0EE5B80D2CEAD8AC9436D3D5B014
    [UTDCv21] Main NIC.........: Attansic L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport
    [UTDCv21] MAC hash.........: 64FFB57669829763CB9F9F54731578F0
    [UTDCv21] MAC hash 2.......: 8A941E895ADB75EC81D2195EC7E1AAAF
    [UTDCv21] MAC hash 3.......: B974D111CC82C99E538A715C60537337
    [UTDCv21] Mem NTDLL image..: True
    [UTDCv21] PlusEvent........: SI - 156
    [UTDCv21] PlusHookMatch....: Custom Hook (Get confirmation at UTDCPlus forum)
    [UTDCv21] Date/Time........: 30-08-2009 / 23:07:09
    [UTDCv21] +---------------------------------------------------+

Other infos:

Portugal / Lisboa
    85.246.126.245 	=> 	bl13-126-245.dsl.telepac.pt
    ASC ID	=> 	5B797FFE48652330FDD7965A1AC9D732
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-20-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

This guy is the same guy as revolt. Ignore.

This guy is trying to find a way to bypass the ban so don't give him any info.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-20-2015 at 10:41 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    This guy is the same guy as revolt. Ignore.
    Yes, but now he knows that we know, he knows what you know and i know he is known now
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r3v0lt3 View Post
    Don't kill anyone even if he's shooting on front or beside of you. Follow your theory, if you kill him, he will spawn on his base and kill all your teammates.
    I'm sorry for that, but it's just ridiculous, your theory is dead before born.

you really are a dumb fuck, its a well known fact in the competitive scene that if you kill anyone thats almost reaching your base, they will respawn back inside their base. lets take a map like duku or broken limits for example. you kill enemy crossing mid almost entering your base you kill him he respawns, your teammate has just grabbed the flag while you killed that guy, that guy knows where you are going, so do the defenders and they are also aware flag is taken, what happens here? that person you killed falls back maybe you even got two kills across mid now your teammate has 4 people to trick or deal with maybe even 5 if you killed all at mid that was attacking your base. all you do is make it harder to attack the enemy base by killing anyone that would most likely die if you communicated properly to your defence where the enemy was exactly at or coming from into your base, they then deal with the issue while you help your teammate grab flag and get it out. its a simple case of knowing when to kill the enemy attackers and when not to. its called strategic fragging to control the map the way you want the flow of the game to go.

common sense which seems like its something that you dont have?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post

you really are a dumb fuck, its a well known fact in the competitive scene that if you kill anyone thats almost reaching your base, they will respawn back inside their base. lets take a map like duku or broken limits for example. you kill enemy crossing mid almost entering your base you kill him he respawns, your teammate has just grabbed the flag while you killed that guy, that guy knows where you are going, so do the defenders and they are also aware flag is taken, what happens here? that person you killed falls back maybe you even got two kills across mid now your teammate has 4 people to trick or deal with maybe even 5 if you killed all at mid that was attacking your base. all you do is make it harder to attack the enemy base by killing anyone that would most likely die if you communicated properly to your defence where the enemy was exactly at or coming from into your base, they then deal with the issue while you help your teammate grab flag and get it out. its a simple case of knowing when to kill the enemy attackers and when not to. its called strategic fragging to control the map the way you want the flow of the game to go.

Hallelujah !!!
    it must be sticked somewhere . This is the first thing you have to learn before playing CTF . Nice !!!
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post

It is mind boggling that so few people seem to understand this. It's such a simple logical concept that kids in elementary school could understand, and yet, people who are able to hit 100+ frags per map still don't get it.

True apes... with little monkey brains.

Don't make fun of bubbles like that @TimTim he's an awesome monkey

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information