User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @LoSaH. Don't get y mate. I can ban you pretty easily. Should I feel the need to waste my time on your pathetically wasteful use of time.
    It seems you didn't read my last comment properly. Yes, you can ban me easily (but you're barely online anyways so fail \o/) if you're able to catch me in first place. Is it easy? Yes, super easy cause I am probably the only decent player not laming/backshooting/dm'ing \o/ \o/

Will it take me any time to bypass another ban? Yes, literally 2 seconds thanks to ...... . Happy LoSaH-hunting I would say

Do yourself and whole your uK community a favor and just say sorry for banning an innocent player. Maybe people finally show some respect to you.
    Last edited by LoSaH; 04-29-2015 at 02:19 PM.

I didn't ban you and I've not been disrespectful to you. So why exactly do you feel you are entitled to an apology from me? I'm only accountable for my own actions. I don't know how to be responsible for what every other admin did or the decisions they took.

I don't need to hunt you. I know exactly what you're up to and how. You might think I am barely online but I do watch the servers more than you think. I just rarely take action. So, think what you please. But if you push it, trust me. There wouldn't be an easy way in for you. Everything, everything on our servers are on record. Keep that in mind

There are much better ways to address the situation. And your approach definitely is not and has not worked. Maybe its time your changed it. Because clearly, hostility is not getting you anywhere.

So what if you log everything? Is it any useful? No.
    Oh, so you know how I bypass bans? When are you going to fix the exploit then? Do you even know there is one? No and no.

And sorry for writings above. Was meant for scummy Blaze.

Back on topic, unban these russians! Thanks!

Not exactly an exploit. Is it just new technology. I do know exactly what you're getting up to. Its just a matter of time before it catches up to you (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about here). I'd tread carefully, my friend. You only have to look through other's shenanigans on here from the past to see that people much more savvier than you have been shut out.

It's your life at the end of the day. Your choices to make. Your actions will not cause anything of ours to be offline permanently. Probably just burn a big hole in your pocket instead. Certainly does not cost us anything 'to be on the recieving end'. Keep that in mind
    Last edited by SAM; 04-29-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Go Away....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Also good to know you have no clue about what you're talking about... VPN to bypass a ban? Bad Russians! Using a Russian VPN I have never used!
    wasnt implying that at all i was stating the vpns that were used over at ipug/ownedwell for one of their competitions to improve players pings that werent american or euro based or whatever the intention was. you just happened to have the details for it and got a cluster fuck of people banned in the process of getting banned yourself. please talk to me more

Still banned

Still banned
    Is it so really hard to remove the MAC/HWID stuffs? Or you need to be pro in bypassing bans to play inthere?

We're still working on it. It take time, sorry. Hopefully soon enough you'll find yourself entering server sooner than usual.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Join the server in my signature as player.
    Let ACE load.
    Vote a new map.
    Let me know which map you voted, and which map it was on when you joined.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information