mouse+pad

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mouse+pad

mouse+pad

Hi guys, how are you ?, the reason for the post, is soliciting opinions about the experience they have had with mouse to play UT as interesting tournaments coming up, I'm looking forward to acquire a decent mouse for a good look. previously and been using a mouse with 3 years old of genius laser mark not so long that over its lifetime ago after and acquired working for urgent reasons other shirts of the same brand but smaller at this time I am able to do a good buy for mouse and pad, I very much like to hear experiences that mouse and pad me they would recommend to play, I think I would need a big mouse as my hand is great and a decent pad also great XD

I use Logitech G400 (mouse) + SteelSeries QcK (pad)

I also have Razer DeathAdder and Razer Goliathus Speed, but for sure the best combo is G400 + QcK

At least, not sure pad\keyboard is really important ( only interesting having good one for Siege players) . But yes mouse is very effective . I use to Play with Old mx518, dead recently, logitech G502 to replace it . But, by my side, other thing i have to change is computer, so, good mouse or not, it doesn t matter .
    Go to a shop, try to having them in hand and how You feel them . Then, Google previews of ones You feel comfortable with .
    Blond's copyrighted

I recommend a microsoft comfort 3000 mouse and an old T-Shirt as a mouse mat, works for me

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    using razer mamba 4g and razer mantis control pad

I recently got my Artisan Hayate Mouse pad and I must say it's the best pad I've ever had.
    Only downside was: I had to order it directly from Japan because there's no European reseller. Damn taxes I had to pay extra for it
    And the mouse I personally recommend is the Logitech G303. But its shape is not for everyone so you should definitely test it before buying (or send it back to Amazon after a few days like I do all the time )

and btw: after testing tons of stuff I have to say that a good mouse pad makes a HUGE difference

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    T-Shirt
    cotton or polyester!? what u think it better for UT?

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabis View Post
    cotton or polyester!? what u think it better for UT?
    Any with stripes on, better than 144hz monitor, gaming mouse.

Blond's copyrighted

Hi Hakunamatata. i want help u but i feel more confort explain in spanish =)

Personalmente use por mucho tiempo un mouse convencional luego me cambie a un mouse gamer, yo tengo el mouse Razer Mamba 2012, el mismo que blaze, puedo decirte que los pros y las contras.

1. acostumbrarse a un nuevo mouse requiere tiempo =/ especialmente en el cambio de dpi que finalmente escojas.

pro.
    Es un mouse muy rapido en hz, tiene la synapsis que continuamente actualizan y muchas configuraciones, 4 botones más que un mouse convencional.
    El tipo de aguarre es el de palma, hay otros tipo de aguarre pero no se ajustan a este mouse, el otro tipo de aguarre se llama (garra) Lee sobre eso.
    Éste mouse en particular tiene una opción que no tienen otros mouse y es el de lectura de superficie (de despegue) si la pones muy abajo el mover el puntero costara más movimiento es como si necesitaras más fuerza para moverlo, si lo pones arriba sera fácil moverlo.
    El mouse lo puedes utilizar para zurdo y diestro.
    Tiene la opcion alambrica e inalambrica, pero en la inalambrica puedo sentir un pequeño retraso, (y se supone es el mejor mouse inalambrico en modo inalambrico)

Contra.
    Tiene muchos bug, que si no sabes arreglar te daran dolores de cabeza, pero si te decides a comprarlo podria ayudarte.
    es un mouse muy pesado, al principio me costo acostumbrarme y le quitaba la bateria para que fuera más liviano, ahora lo uso con peso pero me canso rapido.
    El costo es muy alto, cuesta mucho dinero para un mouse =(
    No es un mouse comodo para manos pequeñas.

En cuanto a mouse y mouse pad debes leer sobre esto.

mouse.
    HZ
    DPI, no necesitas que tenga altos dpi, usualmente la gente lo usa entre 400dpi y 1200dpi.
    Busca un mouse que tenga lectura real de superficie.
    Mouse con pesas, es para que puedas entrenarte, si esto te suena te aconsejaria que buscaras un RAT.

Mouse Pad.
    hay diferentes superficies, una para presicion (superficie rugosa) y otro para velocidad (superficie lisa)
    Si compras un mouse gamer sí o sí debes buscar un mouse pad. si es para un fps toma la opcion de presicion, y te recomiendo que busques un mouse pad duro( dura más y puedes lavarlo)

El mousepad que uso es un razer destructor 2.

Saludos.

here google translate ( im lazy ass )

Personally long use a conventional mouse then I switch to a gamer mouse, I have the mouse Razer Mamba 2012, the same blaze, I can tell you the pros and cons.

1. used to a new mouse takes time = / especially in changing dpi finally choose.

pro.
    It is a very fast in hz mouse has the synapsis continuously updated and many configurations, 4 buttons than a conventional mouse.
    The type of aguarre is the palm, there are other types of aguarre but not fit this mouse, the other is called aguarre (claw) Read about that.
    This mouse in particular has an option that no other mouse and the reading surface (takeoff) if you put it far down the move the pointer cost more movement is like you need more force to move it, if you put up will be easy move.
    You can use the mouse for left-handed and right-handed.
    Wired and Wireless has the option, but the wireless I can feel a slight delay (and supposedly is the best wireless mouse in wireless mode)

Against.
    It has many bug, if you can not fix that will give you headaches, but if you decide to buy it might help.
    It is a very heavy mouse, originally it costs me to get used and removed the battery to make it lighter, now I use with weight but I get tired quickly.
    The cost is very high, is very expensive for a mouse = (
    Not a comfortable mouse for smaller hands.

As for mouse and mouse pad you read about it.

mouse.
    HZ
    DPI not need to have high dpi, usually people use between 400dpi and 1200dpi.
    Looking for a mouse that has actual reading surface.
    Mouse weight is so you can train yourself if this sounds would advise you shopped a mouse.

Mouse Pad.
    are different surfaces, one for presicion (rough surface) and one for speed (smooth surface)
    If you buy a mouse or yes gamer you should look for a mouse pad. if it is for an option takes fps presicion, and I recommend you look hard mouse pad (lasts longer and you can wash it)

The mousepad is a destroyer use razer 2.

Go Away....

Thread Information