RamLinux-MEX !S !T !P - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hes always acting like a retard probably because he is one, even milen is smarter than him

"Ram linux" , yo también te lo diré en español. Tu crees que es la única vez que lo has hecho? , no lo has hecho sólo 1 vez , lo has hecho muchas veces , es suficiente con ver esta imagen de spiderman para demostrar lo que haces siempre. Te vas a espectador , balanceas los teams , después entras denuevo al equipo "que va ganando". Qué pendejo de tu parte. : Combo:
    Last edited by Woody; 06-04-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    He also removed SS in Bluevember yesterday, i dont have screen shot as i got dc at same time, but Dnagerboy saw it and told him to take screen shot.
    Can confirm this one, but game was looking fairly grim anyways so I didnt bother too much.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    How old are you? Five?
    Nice question. how old are you spidergay?

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    "Ram linux" , yo también te lo diré en español. Tu crees que es la única vez que lo has hecho? , no lo has hecho sólo 1 vez , lo has hecho muchas veces , es suficiente con ver esta imagen de spiderman para demostrar lo que haces siempre. Te vas a espectador , balanceas los teams , después entras denuevo al equipo "que va ganando". Qué pendejo de tu parte. : Combo:
    Si dices lo he hecho muchas veces, presentalo y denuncialo, es dificil identificarte si usas varios nick, en mi vida te he visto, es importante que demuestres como el marica de spidergay. a muchos no les gustara el estilo, si no estuviste en el juego no conoces todos lo hechos. asi que callate o haz lo que quieras chileno resentido. yo que culpa tengo que hayas nacido en un pais tercermundista?.

Blond's copyrighted

hmmm, this is a thread of insulting admins?,(start one thread of me, i see you are interents of me, the people dont need to see what ever already know, i like the game, i play the game and if you dont like i talk and express to anyone INCLUDE ADMINS whata think, if you have feeelings to be sucker of someone admin, its your life) so focus! its report and apeal, your hand of god, can do me this

by the way, viva la france, we kick you ass

pd. use more water and soap. less perfume
    Last edited by ramlinux; 06-04-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramlinux View Post
    hmmm, this is a thread of insulting admins?,(start one thread of me, i see you are interents of me, the people dont need to see what ever already know, i like the game, i play the game and if you dont like i talk and express to anyone INCLUDE ADMINS whata think, if you have feeelings to be sucker of someone admin, its your life) so focus! its report and apeal, your hand of god, can do me this

by the way, viva la france, we kick you ass

pd. use more water and soap. less perfume
    You aren t that interesting guy, don t overestimate yourself . The less i have seen you playing was just a fucking lol part . I don t understand the fact you were mixed up game and country origin...btw, my point of view is, as a moderator, i have seen many more players doing less than you and being now permaban . I just wanna give some others a tip to show the way we have to deal with you .
    My vote : perma
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-04-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Tú me vas a hacer callar? , Pobre mexicano , cuando aprendas a jugar bien hablas y no que te vayas a spec a cada rato como un gay de mierda. Ah y según tu yo no conozco los hechos? jajaja , tranquilo tengo muchos y si los presentaré a ver si vas a seguir alegando y llorando como un pendejo que no sabe defenderse. Así que no alegues , tú vas a salir perdiendo. Pendejo resentido.
    Last edited by Woody; 06-04-2015 at 10:59 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    dont get me started on you woody...

mr spec until the game goes far enough and I can choose the team I wanna be on from spectate just so I can camp midspawns and just nuke and be a general nuisance while not doing anything useful, best to be quiet here.

@Jst2blond I smell a holy ban, apparently need to @ramlinux you behave capricious and aggressive, you need a Vakuna, or a ban

Thread Information