Unfair Ban - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfair Ban

I know who is this EddiSickHD player, and i bet darren know him also . I am pretty sure he isn t that beast . Strange accusation/strong lamerDmer/real cheat ? @soxegoc, be sure that now i am awae, and i will keep an eye on him but as Fleecey27YearsOldNowAndSoonAMormor told, if you have any doubt, demorec match and stop accusing him all game long . If you are suspecting someone, never tell him : "hey you are a cheater, imma gonna demorec and post it " : be smarter, play, demorec/screenshots and post some evidence .
    At least, not only for him but available for all, not playing cause of a cheater, or a map u don t wanna play : THEN just leave or go spec !!! because i am fed up when i have to kick people complaing @ a map and just stay in a corner spamming .
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Was it like this @soxegoc
    Yes.

Yes. This was the game. You can see EddiSickHD killed way more than everyone combined, way more than Fader (Slaughter). That's because he used the cheat to clear the whole room.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I was hoping you will make a post, first of all, you were just being stupid for not playing for your team, i kicked you from the server for not playing even though I said in chat, less chatting and play... you came back, still had 1/1 ... didn't even play at all, you could go to spec, right? however, you decided to just stand and do nothing. I tried to spec this guy when someone told me in diff server he was botting. I couldn't get a demo, so much chitchatin. I cant ban a botter with a proof, can I?

I will unban you of course, but please, next time go spec, make a demo of someone you think is cheating and post it here. There isn't admins on at all times.
    If you have gone back to the previous game's log, you can clearly he was instant killing everyone. You didn't need a demo to determine he was a cheater. When you came in, instead of asking us what's going on and got to the bottom of the problem quickly, you just sat there and denied you were an admin. Since there was no admin in the room, what could us ordinary players combat a cheater with super power? Uncooperative and not playing to make the game uninteresting is the way for us to fight against the cheater. He already had the power to clear the whole room at will. That was not a normal game anyway. I agree sitting around a normal game is disruptive and deserved to be kicked out. But that was a rigged game known by everyone. It became a fight to get the cheater to go away, not to play normally.

Not simply look at the game log to determine the obvious cheater's behavior but instead to require demo rec at every instant to determine a cheater sounds like an excuse to neglect admin duty, and letting the cheater go easy. Handing an 999-game ban on someone who complaining about the cheat and trying to combat the cheater sounds petty. It just furthers the perception among players that the admins like to go onto power trip over players instead of catching cheaters. It would just drive ordinary players away and let the cheaters roam the UT servers.

2 godlikes lol. EddiSickHD aka Elite*Pyro aka Sxpernova|*£·ã*| is now banned for blatant cheating. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    2 godlikes lol
    those ones were made by Fader.... (Mr.Slaughter)
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I know who is this EddiSickHD player, and i bet darren know him also . I am pretty sure he isn t that beast . Strange accusation/strong lamerDmer/real cheat ? @soxegoc, be sure that now i am awae, and i will keep an eye on him but as Fleecey27YearsOldNowAndSoonAMormor told, if you have any doubt, demorec match and stop accusing him all game long . If you are suspecting someone, never tell him : "hey you are a cheater, imma gonna demorec and post it " : be smarter, play, demorec/screenshots and post some evidence .
    At least, not only for him but available for all, not playing cause of a cheater, or a map u don t wanna play : THEN just leave or go spec !!! because i am fed up when i have to kick people complaing @ a map and just stay in a corner spamming .
    If you know it's him, why not just ban him? What more evidence do you need? Just look at the stats. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

He scored more than everyone combined, including Fader. If it's not a cheat, I don't know what else is.

It just seems the admins are slow to ban cheaters but quick to ban ordinary players.

--- Updated ---

2 godlikes lol. EddiSickHD aka Elite*Pyro aka Sxpernova|*£·ã*| is now banned for blatant cheating. Thanks for the report.
    Thanks for taking action.

Apology to Blondie for the above message. I didn't see Tim's message.

those ones were made by Fader.... (Mr.Slaughter)
    Yeah, but the game we're talking about was the one before, EddiSickHD had 2 godlikes as well. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

After talking with Nordog, I think I've determined the real culprit. It may not have actually been Fader or EddiSickHD. I'll ban the real culprit instead.

Yeah, but the game we're talking about was the one before, EddiSickHD had 2 godlikes as well. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    So EddiSickHD bought fader s bot ??

--- Updated ---

After talking with Nordog, I think I've determined the real culprit. It may not have actually been Fader or EddiSickHD. I'll ban the real culprit instead.
    Are you talking about same shit that happen today with Sonova, old script from who you know ?? I was there when it has happened....
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-08-2015 at 04:39 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Are you talking about same shit that happen today with Sonova, old script from who you know ?? I was there when it has happened....
    Yes.

Thread Information