User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was just banned for an unknown reason.

Jst2Blond just banned me for 150 matches. His reasoning is "you know why." May I have a specific reason as to why? How come there was no warning? See attached for screenshot.

Why can't people read -_-

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Why can't people read -_-
    What? Spam? I was on a 'Holy Shit' streak and then a minute later I was banned. People are punished for predicting player's movement? Okay...

Predicting player movements on combo king, you are joking right?

That map is basically the same as andaction for spawns, predicting player movement I mean

are you a regular player? If so, you should know the rules without a warning

First of all we don t need to warn each times, specially when banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers .
    Map : Comboking
    Infracion : staying front of ennemy base spawnkilling the most as you can . Screenshot (and your comment about Holyshit serie) speak for itself .
    I was in spec mod then as a player but you haven t notice that i was spec you . Unfortunately, playing like that isn t tolerable .
    You deserve it . You were just waiting for Rookie grabbing then spam our base ( you can take a look at Rookie s ping around 1000 + packet loss), so smart .

Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-10-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

For you to maintain the holyshit, like you did. You must have been spawnkilling. Are you that dense.

And FYI. It was a CTF game. Not DM. Look at your frags compared to blue's top. Pretty obvious you aren't actually as elite as the frags suggest. Otherwise you wouldn't play like a brainless ape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    First of all we don t need to warn each times, specially when banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers .
    Map : Comboking
    Infracion : staying front of ennemy base spawnkilling the most as you can . Screenshot (and your comment about Holyshit serie) speak for itself .
    I was in spec mod then as a player but you haven t notice that i was spec you . Unfortunately, playing like that isn t tolerable .
    You deserve it . You were just waiting for Rookie grabbing then spam our base ( you can take a look at Rookie s ping around 1000 + packet loss), so smart .
    Can you clear up your English a bit please? (banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers) huh? To be honest, I had no knowledge of ROOKIE's connection issues nor does it matter. I was assisting the FC no matter who it was. Do you mind posting the demo? You are making accusations that are not true.

Quote Originally Posted by oskeno View Post
    banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers
    Sorry, again barrier language i suppose . Me want say, you not new, so you probably know how you have to play, me not give warning to you because you don t need it . Me Jane, you tarzan
    My english is better than your french . Try to learn some foreign language then you can give me some lessons about my language level .

Quickly made but it seems that you need this to understand me . It is OK, Comboking is a spam map, but at least i only tolerate players spawnkill when you have to cover your flagcarrier . Your case ; just trying to frag not even trying to cover, because at the moment none were carrying flag....

Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-11-2015 at 09:28 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Sorry, again barrier language i suppose . Me want say, you not new, so you probably know how you have to play, me not give warning to you because you don t need it . Me Jane, you tarzan
    My english is better than your french . Try to learn some foreign language then you can give me some lessons about my language level .
    No problem. I wasn't trying to give you any lessons, just needed clarification.

Thread Information