Hodor - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hodor

Hodor!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Hodor

HODOR
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    so you're asking for an even game, and yet you continue to abuse the way containers work to your own enjoyment and then add to that you want to improve your team and stack it even more in your favour? I think we need to talk.

lastly people are free to go to spectate as long as they dont rejoin onto a winning team or a team that is already stacked which as far as I have been told adrian did neither.

This sounds like admin doing !s !t !p to his advantage using admin power. When players doing it, it's a ban. When admin doing it, he can get away with it. It sounds like a horrible abuse of admin power.

Watch in fullscreen HD to see the chat box

What do you think about this intentional stack? It's pretty similar with a ruined game for me thanks to my awesome team and smart Camilo. I think at least one player from my team was able to use dodges (yey). If you guys want to play fair games there are pugs every night. I rarely play pub games ever since i started pugging.. I played about 5-6 pub games for the past 2 months because of that. I don't want to play in that horrible pub server. It's fun for the people that walk in straight line and sit in their base while spamming mines over and over for HOURS. You can't remove newbie buildings because you will be banned but they can remove sup and SC for thousand times because they are new and get away with it (bilal). Even worse is when 24 ppl pare stuffed in 2 teams you can barely breathe... That's just madness man.

Many times is fun play on public because is pretty hard to attack in some maps, i dont care if enemy team are "D spammer", this makes the game more challenging. The maps i really dont like to play on public is maps likes mini civil/face (too easy to attack the core, the guys from public dont know D in maps like this) and niven. Niven is not so bad, but the problem is the players, everyone just spam the door whole game, in and outside of bases, this map is almost impossible reach the core, if you are only player that really is trying destroy the enemy base.
    Most of players on public dont play for win, destroying the enemy core, they just try stop, or disrupt the enemy attack, making and remaking thousand sps, mines etc. Some times is annoying play maps with nuke room, because even asking a lot of times, nobody makes the tele. Nuke/core tele is a job for defenders, because if an attacker see an opportunity, be or not to be allowed to make a tele can change the final result of a match.

wtf camilo?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @HIGH+CAMILO really?

First, that guy isnt Adrian, so stop the hate. Its an old school member, who barely plays UT. Hes a noob on siege, that beeing said, wut?

Thread Information