User Tag List

Pet Peeves that drive me crazy

We have things that just drive us crazy. For me it is selfish players who think more of themselves than the team. One example is in the demo of McSwartzly below. hs|UK| sees me jumping in the very beginning of the game and instead of upping me the 100 I need to build the sup he/she/it decides to ignore me and jump as well. In fact at one point he/she/it comes over and piston checks me out of the way and starts jumping.
    That burns my ass and it happens all too often. What is it with players that feel they have to build the sup? My rule concerning the sup in the very beginning of the map is simple. If someone is in position and jumping you up them. If you are first there and in position you jump. That don't mean you go there with 0 RU and start jumping but if you are more than half way there and all the diamonds are gone get into position and let your team up you to get the damn sup built as quickly as possible or up someone already there.

Oh, and not only does hs|UK| waste valuable time by not being a team player hs|UK| decides to quit early after losing the game for the team.

There are a few players that pull this crap all the time and they know who they are... and to you I say "good looking out!"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...13_8-32-23.dem

I hate it when someone on the other team comes to my house and sets my desk on fire, the amount of times that has cost me the game....

And that's why I dodge the RU crystals unless I see 6 right in front of me.
    If the crystal happens to be outside of the safety zone, like close to mid in Baths, I grab it and upgrade anyone running around near the sink.

==================
    I hate it when someone builds a second Super Protector before our Super Supplier is up, one SP... or even a normal Protector is more than enough, and that valuable ~950 RU could be used to speed up our nuking by three minutes.
    One thing is go straight up antifun and fortify the whole base when everyone's got nukes, but I really like taking advantage of the first 15 minutes of the game by trying to early nuke as much as I can instead of wasting 2k RU on shit that actually delays the game.

I also hate those
    [Cont] [SP]
    [Cont]
    clusters built in the open, so much wasted RU/RU given to enemies.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    And that's why I dodge the RU crystals unless I see 6 right in front of me.
    If the crystal happens to be outside of the safety zone, like close to mid in Baths, I grab it and upgrade anyone running around near the sink.

==================
    I hate it when someone builds a second Super Protector before our Super Supplier is up, one SP... or even a normal Protector is more than enough, and that valuable ~950 RU could be used to speed up our nuking by three minutes.
    One thing is go straight up antifun and fortify the whole base when everyone's got nukes, but I really like taking advantage of the first 15 minutes of the game by trying to early nuke as much as I can instead of wasting 2k RU on shit that actually delays the game.

I also hate those
    [Cont] [SP]
    [Cont]
    clusters built in the open, so much wasted RU/RU given to enemies.
    I agree. The only exception is if teams are lopsided I will build a SM by door early just to keep them out untill we have everything built.
    Otherwise we lose backdoor SM and core gets hammered.

Thread Information