Suppliers and Super Suppliers as MS - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    That 2 minishield limit sounds good, and only 1 supplier after 1 super supplier,1 shp / team

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    It's actually configured to suit noob shitters that make tons of mines and protectors and camp their base the entire time. Terrible players are the only ones playing pub most of the time, and all they do is drag games out with forcefields, super pros, mines, minisheild, poison guardian, and my favorite "tactic" antifun which is blatant camping and should be banable. Players that are actually new to siege think that all of this is normal, then you get the playerbase of what we have now, which is pretty bad. I think you calling out good players is ridiculous, nobody considered "leet" gives a shit about pub games because of the state it's in and if anyone has been making changes to suit a certain style it's Higor. I haven't even seen you play in awhile fluke, unless you've been aliasing, if not then the next time you have 3 hours to kill go play a niven pub and tell me how elitists are ruining the pub experience.
    Dragging out games = self proclaimed "leet" players getting mad because they cant get in and flatten the game when they decide THEY want a new map change, they are the only ones who whine, I don't see any of the average skilled players pissing and moaning on the scale "leet" players do.

Mines = can all be destroyed with some simple team work nuking, even chimp could do that. yet if a single mine kills an adept player its all rage and then piss and moan there are too many mines blah blah blah. its called failing at nuking, just take it up the ass like a willing prison bitch instead of blaming anything else but your total failure, you fucked up and lost a nuke, get over it.
    adepts are fast to do the ridicule and "hahaha" when it is someone else who fails at nuking, you all troll the shit out of them. That is called being a Hypocrite.

Terrible players = Wasn't everyone at some point? kind of a retarded point, that multitude of players are having......wait for it..... "FUN!!!", pug exists for the "leet" to stroke their own ego's and public for those who prefer the laid back enjoyable kind.

alias = I have been playing recently, there was a very good reason I haven't been around until now, but I will add that I never alias, never have and never will, unlike most "leet" players hiding behind different names.

finally ..... player base and state it is in - Again, only the more adept players make that claim, no matter what is done you will always piss and moan and believe you are centre of the siege community, which you blatantly are not, the average player way outnumbers the "leet players" more than 4 to one easily, all of you leaving wouldn't dent the player count, why don't you all try it (this is where the provocation gets a troll like response from those who believe they are centre of the universe, and life as we know it is doomed if they stop playing siege).

I haven't called out the leet players, I am telling them all to eat a bit of humble pie, you will all never be happy no matter what it is and your whining never ever stops, you think your failures are the siege changes/version instead of taking it on the chin and realising you are not as shit hot as you think you are and that you are capable of making mistakes. This is the part where you respond saying "I accept we fail but but but..." that's not accepting it, that's called denial, don't waste the pixels saying otherwise. its like calling Michael Jackson a black dude.....denial when the reality is the opposite.

This is such an old and stale conversation, this topic has been discussed over and over, the opinion never changes, leet demands changes saying server is shit, I respond stating you should all shut your whining because you stepped on a mine being blocked by a mini shield, dropped/lost nuke and had a little rage moment, but of course there is no way you are to blame, you are too leet for that, its the server and the way it is set up.

What's next? public is responsible for the ebola outbreak? *rolls eyes

My dog whines less than you.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 07-19-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Right, whatever Fluke. Pm me when this is fixed.

PUG = All the sniper DM peeps.

PUB = All the gamer that actually enjoy building the base entirely, trying new strategies and don’t mind a 2 hour match.

Everyone keeps telling me I need to play more PUGS. Sure will do. Get rid of sniper. lol

So much stupid bullshit read from a player who barely plays nowadays? You say its all based on our opinions and we want siege to change to our favor? Well you sir are so fucking wrong, do you really think such thing as team communication exist? Its barely possible with all the kind of players that play in the server. Indeed, we all have the rage moments for stepping on a single mine and shit, but this happens A LOT in ridiculous games like mcswartlzy or niven and shitter maps like that, do you really think your team can help you that much when 90% of the players are focusing on building eternal mines in all the possible entrances + undestroyable defenses because of how ridiculous the way to play siege has become? You simply cannot do anything in some situations for maps like these no matter how hard you try, it ends in 3 hours games.

What I can not understand is how games like this that never end, where u cant do absolutely anything because you get denied so easily by overpowered defenses is the word "FUN" appropiate for you. Stupid.

Also ironmaiden seems like the new katebush crying over snipe lol, only dumb weapon was minigun and its fixed in pugs, keep havng that pub mind/way of playing and will always be the same
    Last edited by Krikor; 07-20-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Alright, hate to be a partypooper but the discussion is derailing too much in here.

So on topic, while suppliers are cheaper than minishields, they're not as hard to destroy and pretty sure that it gives out more RU compared to MS, avoiding the typical clusters that we can see in closed maps.

Super supplier might be tougher to kill but it's also a bigger investment.

Imo minishields were way too strong couple of weeks ago and like I've said a couple of times now, if the EMP Bomb isn't coming back like The Undertaker then this sounds like a good change.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Right, whatever Fluke. Pm me when this is fixed.

We both know that is never going to happen don't we Cella, because being fixed means everyone is happy, This thread is because you are frustrated you cant end games easier, you actually want to remove defensive build types, what's next? remove SP's?

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    So much stupid bullshit read from a player who barely plays nowadays? You say its all based on our opinions and we want siege to change to our favor? Well you sir are so fucking wrong, do you really think such thing as team communication exist? Its barely possible with all the kind of players that play in the server. Indeed, we all have the rage moments for stepping on a single mine and shit, but this happens A LOT in ridiculous games like mcswartlzy or niven and shitter maps like that, do you really think your team can help you that much when 90% of the players are focusing on building eternal mines in all the possible entrances + undestroyable defenses because of how ridiculous the way to play siege has become? You simply cannot do anything in some situations for maps like these no matter how hard you try, it ends in 3 hours games.

What I can not understand is how games like this that never end, where u cant do absolutely anything because you get denied so easily by overpowered defenses is the word "FUN" appropiate for you. Stupid.

Also ironmaiden seems like the new katebush crying over snipe lol, only dumb weapon was minigun and its fixed in pugs, keep havng that pub mind/way of playing and will always be the same

You know all of this is you making my point stronger don't you? *offers some nice mature cheese to go with that whine*

I wont even call you one of the leet players, but you are still butthurt you fail clearly, and blaming other factors for your fail. same shit, different person.

News flash princess, if a game lasts a long time, it means both sides are fairly equal in build and tactics. This "bullshit" I am saying is a long drawn subject that continuously gets railed by the more experienced siege players with responses just like yours, I am not asking or demanding anything, I am describing what I see and giving an opinion. Why exactly do you all have the urge to finish a game asap.... what is this incessant need? all battles are fought by getting that one edge over the opponent and beating them down to create an opening for attack, not just siege, literally every battle in history, Siege is about holding out as long as possible. here, have a wiki fact file so you understand what siege means as you are clearly uneducated what the term stands for

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege.

See how it is pretty much what I am saying with all the "bullshit" I am typing?...lets see what other rage kiddie response you have to say "you cant compare ut siege to the real meaning blah blah blah...I need another leet player to cope ...omnomnom gobble...slurp gulp. " ,You want to be Captain America and win it alone so you can claim you are why your team won, that's all this is, you simply cannot accept you will fail and will blame anything you can but yourself.

Players build suppliers because their game style included the minishield and they don't want that to change....clearly, This type of player outnumbers the "leet" boys. changing Siege settings by removing defensive category builds just so you are able to finish the game alone much easier is backwards.

Think of it this way...

you get your own way, games end sooner, lower grade players get slaughtered = not fun and most of them quit, This leaves the next match with little to no players thanks to a leet wrecking......no sorry, lets put it in a way you can relate to...."winning the game with supreme glory and skill" and then leave the server to suck each other off while bragging how awesome you all are, leaving the server empty until you decide to come back when all beginning builds are made from SS and SHP onwards, then you decimate the effort the rest of the players just put in while stroking your ego with the "all me" delusion.

or

You don't get your own way, siege was restored back to the shield capable era = fun for most except the leets failing and cant accept it, then rage and then leave.....1 or 2 people leave...but the next map the lower skilled stay because they enjoyed the previous game.... just like a woman, they don't need a dick in their face to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    That 2 minishield limit sounds good, and only 1 supplier after 1 super supplier,1 shp / team
    This is the way it should be done, this makes both sides happy. at least one decent player isn't thinking of only themselves.

Everything I state is facts buttercup, its describing a situation, not whining about anyone or anything, not asking for change of anything, simply stating siege should not be based around ego filled players who believe themselves to be higher than everyone else which is what the current set up seems to show. I am the voice of the countless players who are not on the forum or wont post in case the pack of leet players burn them. Where as I can take all your pussy whining and so called burns.

Everything you are saying is whining and stamping your feet in a spoiled little brat manner while yelling "I want it how I like it!!" I am selfless and want it how the majority like it so they enjoy every game, then I adjust to those settings.

ahhhhh it feels good to be back, missed me haven't you
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 07-20-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Damn, didn´t know shitters took pride in being shitters.

I know right. Brings tears to my eyes.

o em geez!!! dem paragraphs & articles.

Thread Information