Nordog admin abuse - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Please provide a demo

Zippyshare.com - lolzor.dem

If its wrong to ban players for typing !r to change to winning team, i appologice. I have been told by other admins/mods that its not legal.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Why would i demo? I did not expect to get harrassed like that when i joined the server. I always thought nordog was a nice guy and he seemed a decent admin recently, i certainly did not see this coming. Otherwise i wouldve left 2nd map i played but i did what he encouraged me to do first map and that was fine, but 3rd map he suddenly banned me for 500 matches (!!!!).
    2nd map i did not see much of , since i was out taking a smoke, and i also made some food!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    If its wrong to ban players for typing !r to change to winning team, i appologice. I have been told by other admins/mods that its not legal.

Where is this rule you keep talking about? This is the 6th time i ask about it!

I just watched the demo. Hynder was on blue and switched to the winning red team... that's bannable offense so the ban is worth.

Also... NOT ALL RULES are shown in nexgen, that is why you have to look on the forum too!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I just watched the demo. Hynder was on blue and switched to the winning red team... that's bannable offense so the ban is worth.
    Oh? Is there a new rule? How was i supposed to know about that since its not in the rules on the server?

Also, i just read a topic about the teambalancer being kind of broken. How bout you admins put effort into fixing that instead of banning people trying to make the best of a bad situation?

Also... NOT ALL RULES are shown in nexgen, that is why you have to look on the forum too!
    Thats not in the nexgen message and i never heard of this before. Also: please link to the topic with "ALL RULES" pls.

Dat rule window looks small, gotta merge some lines lol.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

This has been a bannable offense for a long time now. If you look in the ban section, you can see it goes wayyy back. This is not new. Meanwhile you can see the website link, directing you to visit here to know more.

I currently don't have a link to all of the CTF rules for the server but in general, the biggest reference for that is in the ban section.

Lastly, we're trying to work around on the balancer but however, it doesn't require to reduce rules (unless it is completed successfully to prevent other to get banned) or allow more illegal advantage to take into place. Once the balancer is set, then there would be a less reason to be banned long if team switching and other illegal advantage no longer working.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-25-2015 at 09:09 PM. Reason: ape typing.

This has been a bannable offense for a long time now. If you look in the ban section, you can see it goes wayyy back. This is not new. Meanwhile you can see the website link, directing you to visit here to know more.

I currently don't have a link to all of the CTF rules for the server but in general, the biggest reference for that is in the ban section.

Lastly, we're trying to work around on the balancer but however, it doesn't require to reduce rules or allow more illegal advantage to take into place. Once the balancer is set, then there would be a less reason to be banned long if team switching and other illegal advantage to be taken into place.
    Whats been bannable is spamming teams. I did not do that.

Also: if i am not allowed to change teams, than why does the server have a change team feature? Furthermore: you cannot expect every player to read dozens of topics on a forum.

Not sure why but suddenly Fleecey decided it was fun to ban me on the US server aswell, also for 500 matches. I would have the same objections to a 50 match ban but a 500 match ban is really uncalled for, the stats show i helped the teams both maps and i was not even warned once. This 500 match ban "warning" seems more like a personal vendetta than a fair & decent admin job, if its really a new rule (so far 2 pages further not 1 of 4 admins could show the new rule) a warning would have been enough for me to not change to the other team.

If you're banned on one server also banned on the other. Ban is fair you switched teams esp to the winning team learn from it !

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    if i am not allowed to change teams, than why does the server have a change team feature?
    It doesn't have that enabled, you just spammed it to glitch and take illegal advantage of it to make it unfair.

It doesn't have that enabled, you just spammed it to glitch and take illegal advantage of it to make it unfair.
    Now you are just making things up. I did not spam, and i did not make it unfair: the teams were better.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    If you're banned on one server also banned on the other. Ban is fair you switched teams esp to the winning team learn from it !
    Come on shots, fair? Let me sum it up again:

1. There is no rule that says "switching teams is not allowed".
    2. There is no forum topic or post that says "switching teams is not allowed".
    3. Even if there was such a thing: Nordog should have warned me.
    4. Even if i was warned, nobody gets a 500 match ban. Always a 3 match ban with a ban reason (which i didnt even get with my 500 match ban).

Thread Information