User Tag List

Igib Player Behavior

I just wanted to ask a question regarding a behavior I keep seeing everyday on the Igib servers by the same person.

Theres a player that I wont name for now even though some will automatically recognize who im talking about since I already brought this up while playing.

This player rarely finishes a game or 90% of the time he leaves the server... usually when loosing, some say he gets breaks or gets disconnected... ok... but I also keep seeing him typing the !s command to go into Spec more often than not, and if he breaks or gets disconnected he later rejoins as Spec even though there are slots available.

Sure this is not a really offensive or laming... but its annoying that the said player fills a Spot when he has no intention to finish the game if he starts loosing... and he does this game after game after game... he usually only sticks to the end on the so called spam maps (Anda, Joust, Fragwhores) but even there not always...

Wondering what opinions you people have about this, mine is... if the intention is to leave all the time, why the frag does he/she even even join to play in the first place?

Well, what else can that player do if the teams are bad? Switching teams is not allowed so there are 3 options left:
    1. Get bored as F and finish the map (which gets really boring really quick if teams are bad 3+ maps in a row, which happens often).
    2. Quit the game....
    3. Go Spec and hope something will fix the teams.

Some guys (including me) tried to fix the teams themselves (by defending or switching teams) and got banned for it, so it seems he/she is doing the 1 reasonable option left if you want to play a decent match.

Ps. its not me, i'm done playing on these publics due to the terrible management.
    Last edited by d3R; 08-10-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Thread Information