Complaint

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complaint

Complaint

tisk tisk....guess admins can pull this crap late at night and get away with it i guess
    33-0 and then switch after the 14 minute mark goes by ...like it really matters at that point in the game
    beating them into the ground 4 vs 3 when i came in at the 10 minute mark...absolutely no call for this kind of behavior
    pissed me off when i saw this

What behaviour? Sticking to the team i get like the rules state? I typed !teams several times , as the RULES state you should do. That the other team did not also type it , so i would be changed , its not my fault. We have had a big discussion in other thread where people said its not legal to change teams any other way then by doing !teams .

Easy solution would be that it was enough with 1 moderator to type !teams for it to change if its too unbalanced. i did try early in the game to change team too, but whenever someone typed !teams i got switched back.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 08-13-2015 at 03:49 AM.

I've lost track of the number of times I've switched to the losing team to help them out because they were down 100+ cookies only to be moved back to the stacked team immediately because of someone quickly typing !teams. At that point I'll either ask someone to switch with me or force the balance myself. Nordog did nothing wrong here. Teambalancer doesn't work correctly. That's a known fact.

I don't care what the rules say, if the other team is not full of Lamers and therefore not fucking it up for themselves, and not the winning team I will try to help them.

lol that is one fucked up game.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Team balancer needs to be fixed normally if teams are really fucked up like this I'll switch seeing as its going to the shitter fast. Sometimes it doesn't work in my favor some asstard will join then itll force me back on the team that's stacked as shit but if you're an admin you can easily switch someone over so you can switch to the other team.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by RandomAliaser View Post

tisk tisk....guess admins can pull this crap late at night and get away with it i guess
    33-0 and then switch after the 14 minute mark goes by ...like it really matters at that point in the game
    beating them into the ground 4 vs 3 when i came in at the 10 minute mark...absolutely no call for this kind of behavior
    pissed me off when i saw this

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kaneklapqo6.jpg  

but seriously i felt kinda bad for the other team, but the balancer was broke. Nobody was getting switched, and my team kept capping. So I figured, fuck it might as well attempt a world record.
    Last edited by MeanJim; 08-14-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanJim View Post

but seriously i felt kinda bad for the other team, but the balancer was broke. So I figured, might as well attempt a world record.
    I don't think the balancer likes abreez, I played a game the day before and it was 26-4 lol, there was only me and BrN^ on the team and a bunch of wom_are_idl's.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    bunch of wom_are_idl's

Thread Information