My ban: ||sT||Slash.// - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Seriously sparkybot? >.>
    haha, hi Chammy, u think i play DM in CTF? or i just want to make frags?

Hai sparky :>

I haven't seen the demo yet but I'll have to check and see. :P brb.
    But as I know you you don't do DM in CTF but you probably got caught doing it? :P
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-18-2015 at 12:43 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Hello everyone, I come here for the first time because I think too unfair my ban, previously was banned for timtim 50 matchs (can not remember) for high ping, agreed, I had no problems, but now freshly of days without playing, I get the server comboinstagib and started a game of CTF NW, I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE PLAYED DM IN A CTF MAP, let alone make backshots, now came jst2blond and would ban 250 MATCHS by depending play DM and do backshots, it's not my fault that out on this respawn where he / she and take a gun and kill him, can ask any player who knows me, I never do those things, I would unclog the ban see it as unfair, would appreciate the opinion of someone who knows me.

Hola a todos, vengo aqui por primera vez ya que me parece demasiado injusto mi ban, anteriormente fui baneado por timtim 50 matchs (no recuerdo) por ping alto, estuve de acuerdo, no tuve problemas, pero ahora recien de dias sin jugar, llego al server comboinstagib y comenzamos un juego de CTF NW, yo JAMAS EN MI VIDA HE JUGADO DM EN UN CTF, Y MUCHO MENOS HACER BACKSHOTS, ahora vino jst2blond y me baneo 250 MATCHS por segun jugar DM y hacer backshots, no es culpa mia que salga en un respawn donde este el/ella y tome un arma y lo mate, pueden preguntarle a cualquier jugador que me conozca, yo jamas hago esas cosas, quisiera que me quitaran el ban ya que lo veo injusto, agradeceria la opinion de alguien que me conoce.

Extraño jugar ctf nw y que mis kill sean mínimos 70 promedio 120 máximo 170 .

Do You remember me? Some days ago, fragwhore map ? Asking why You were playing like This ?
    Honestly, i don t like playing NW That Much . When NW maps are voted, it starts to be a shit fest .
    Even if You play def, i don t accept the fact That You were running base to base : I call That Dming .
    I am also fed up with Guys as, i do pug, You don t know CTF teamplay\rules and so on . Don't mix up "pugs" and public .
    For some pug players, public place is Just a way for us to Play shit and owning at some noobs .
    This ban Is an accumulation of things . I won t deny the fact You were playing CTF on some maps but as i have noticed You also like playing lame each match during some minuts then came back to CTF .
    Considering previous witnesses, ban stays . 250 isn t That Much .
    Blond's copyrighted

There shouldn't be a backshooting rule, nor should there be a dming rule in NW.
    That's how the underground server used to handle it. People there were twice as good, yet there was no drama about it.
    If you don't wanna interact with a dmer you can get around him most of the time, otherwise you engage and humiliate him.

One thing:

In free-to-kill environments as NW servers there's an extra play style which is usually confused with DM'ing.

Outer defense
    - aka Camper.
    Inner defense
    - aka Redeemer lamer.
    Flag runner
    - has more grabs than kills, extremely capable of slipping past defenders.
    Classic attacker.
    - usually consists on the team's most versatile player, excels at dodging and rocket/flak
    Support
    - Always position himself a few steps behind the action, either preventing flag runners from crossing mid or facilitating own EFC's path, excels with hitscan weaps.
    Defense disruptor
    - Looks like an attacker, until enemy base is reached, hogs enemy pickups and destroys enemy defenses.
    Personal disruptor
    - Specializes on shutting down a key player on the enemy team, usually has all of said player's movement studied and moves all around the map trying to disrupt him.

Support and disruptor players are very often confused with plain DM'ers, but can TREMENDOUSLY contribute in NW games (unlike plain useless DM'ers).

When teams were even, i'd usually be Outer Defense and Classic Attacker, when the other team had a player far better than anyone in my team, i'd go 100% disrupt his play. Gotta say I've got a few wins out of shutting these guys down.
    Having a NW section with a little less rules than usual is a good way to let some steam off between IG games, maybe we need an antipiston camp mutator (I MADE ONE LEL, contact me for this).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Do You remember me? Some days ago, fragwhore map ? Asking why You were playing like This ?
    Yes, i remember, and when u ask me, i stop it and play CTF and i win that map , i was angry because nobody helps on previous map, everybody rages duhh.

Even if You play def, i don t accept the fact That You were running base to base : I call That Dming .
    You know what means COVERING FLAG CARRIER? or RECOVERING MY FLAG?, so, if i want to play D i just have to stay in 1 place? really?

I am also fed up with Guys as, i do pug, You don t know CTF teamplay\rules and so on . Don't mix up "pugs" and public .
    Ok, i say that because i like to play my position, if u dont know positions here, that is not my problem. so i cant play CTF in a public CTF? LOL im a CTF NW Player.

For some pug players, public place is Just a way for us to Play shit and owning at some noobs .
    Thats why i get banned (?.

This ban Is an accumulation of things .
    Resentment (? Too many players actually make things worse, and I play well and as it should, they ban me for "accumulations"? GG.
    Last edited by Predator; 08-18-2015 at 12:53 PM.

I still vote for unban, banning for dming on nw isnt a good reason either, laming in general like spawnkilling all game is one good reason, running base to base its common for defenders when they go to recover flag or go outside to help with cover. Also in pugs there's usually a mid player, who takes care of dming, but as higot said its confused, its mostly and outside defender and pusher for cover when needed. Just because its a public doesnt mean that there cant be positions

@Predator
    You have to understand that i am around to keep fun in this server . Unfortunately, i am pretty alone playing there, sometimes Fleecey, Tim, Chisel or Blaze join but it is very rare but i can bet that they already notice how some players were playing lame ...
    Anyway, i am not a pro gamer, i am not a "pug" player but you have to know that despite my poor gameplay, i am playing this game since '99 .
    Most of people were complaining about unfair ban, admin abuse and so on . Of course being kicked isn't enjoyable but at least can you understand how it could be without any rules/moderators/bans with this servers ( same for all servers publics/pugs ones BTW) .
    As i told before and because i never ban without having some real reasons, your ban still on, BUT i have lowered it and, maybe while i was posting this, your ban could be ended or near to be .
    I am a good person and reasonable . hope you have understand my point of view and soon enjoy playing our server with or without me there .
    Cheers
    Hasta luego .
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

Agree 100% with Krikor. Mid position in nwctf is crucial on big maps, since the mid dmer ensures the cover or the flagkill. That's why the mid player usually is a very good dmer (combo the shit out of trans).
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information