Yet another unwarranted ban - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    @d3R, this thread take too much importance for that kind of ban .
    Most of guys only come here and comments in order to have shitty talk, misogynist behaviour . What a shame !!!
    I know that people around got troubles with female on command . Anyway, keep puking your shit through me .
    Everyone got his own truth, neverending story ...
    But this one is ended for me .
    Who's next ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    @d3R, this thread take too much importance for that kind of ban .
    Most of guys only come here and comments in order to have shitty talk, misogynist behaviour . What a shame !!!
    I know that people around got troubles with female on command . Anyway, keep puking your shit through me .
    Everyone got his own truth, neverending story ...
    But this one is ended for me .
    Who's next ?

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    lol wtf

Everyone commenting on this thread, who the ban doesn't relate to, can stop commenting henceforth. Otherwise you can join the ban period with this guy. Then you'll have something to post about. Won't you?

sec 20
    CDQMCP

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    All i saw was someone playing defense on control and pushing up to help his teammates, thats how you play 2v2 or 3v3 control. But apparently not on unrealkillers servers because they make up some cool stories and ban you.

I can understand TimTim's post about it being hard to differentiate that playstyle from someone who is generally laming, but thats just another of about 1 million examples why "no dm/laming/chasing" rules are so f-ing terrible.
    This is why I made a post on here. To get banned for this means you can get banned for basically logging into the server. Couple that with that Blond and I were pretty cool prior to this, so for her to ban someone she's good with, when they're playing UT in a "normal" way, means nobody is safe and I wanted it brought to the attention of everyone that this is not really acceptable behavior (yes that was a pretty good run on sentence, deal with it!). However just like any other dictatorship, it doesn't matter what the common people say. Now I just gotta make sure I don't get banned again for playing UT to win.

@Blond - Don't ban me again! Shit I'm one of the few people that switch teams when it's unbalanced. Let us be cool and move on. Thanks

Kdawg, you have used to see me playing with and against you . You Can t say That i am That infamous . Applying after a ban Is normal, but you should talk better Next time . I haven t insult you, calling me stupid, bitch and so on ( from you and many others) doesn t make you a good Person . You only feed haters . Yesterday, 2 Guys get kicked due to a timeout of Ace, then they start to accusing me banned them and have some Nice words in spanish ( unfortunately for them i understand it ) and then while server start talking rude .
    It means : Why aren t you acting\talking in game\forums as You do in real life . Are you really those bad persons ?Too Many people shitty talk as a pitbull behind a screen while they are no more as a chihuahua .
    With a better apply, and because i have some respect through You, i would probably remove it . Respect me and i Will respect You .
    I am not crying about it, Just pointing a fact .
    Even with your last post You were feeding haters . Never thought You were That kind of people .
    Anyway, at least i have discovered real faces of some of You and i won t forget it , the best as the worst ones .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-28-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Kdawg, you have used to see me playing with and against you . You Can t say That i am That infamous . Applying after a ban Is normal, but you should talk better Next time . I haven t insult you, calling me stupid, bitch and so on ( from you and many others) doesn t make you a good Person . You only feed haters . Yesterday, 2 Guys get kicked due to a timeout of Ace, then they start to accusing me banned them and have some Nice words in spanish ( unfortunately for them i understand it ) and then while server start talking rude .
    It means : Why aren t you acting\talking in game\forums as You do in real life . Are you really those bad persons ?Too Many people shitty talk as a pitbull behind a screen while they are no more as a chihuahua .
    With a better apply, and because i have some respect through You, i would probably remove it . Respect me and i Will respect You .
    I am not crying about it, Just pointing a fact .
    Even with your last post You were feeding haters . Never thought You were That kind of people .
    Anyway, at least i have discovered real faces of some of You and i won t forget it , the best as the worst ones .
    That was a weird response....I think you get too worked up with this stuff blond, just relax, kick back and enjoy. I was not feeding into negative people, I'm just saying banning people for no good reason is not acceptable. We both know it was unwarranted and whatever, I'm over it. I never called you any names other than stupid...which hey, it was a stupid emotional ban. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    I think you get too worked up with this stuff blond, just relax
    I am, thanx for your attention

I was not feeding into negative people
    >>>
    To get banned for this means you can get banned for basically logging into the server.
    >>>
    I wanted it brought to the attention of everyone that this is not really acceptable behavior
    >>>
    dictatorship

Dictator won t allow you to talk ....

I don't get banned again for playing UT to win.
    I play for fun, that is the difference .
    Shit I'm one of the few people that switch teams when it's unbalanced
    I also do it a lot , more than lot of people around but for sure i am not a fragger, sometime better not having me on your team to face a "faking defender" . Btw, i hate injustice so if i can help, i switch . Again to play for fun and not to win
    We both know it was unwarranted and whatever,
    I haven t said that, don t include me on your conclusion . Only said that with a better apply, and because of you, i would reconsidere it . ( Pm me or send me message, i have tret lot of case like that without drama on forum . last case : a BT player with hacked skin, all resolved with smart chat )
    it was a stupid emotional ban
    Never ban with bad feelings/rageban, otherwise i have to ban all guys insulting me or/and others players, recently i have met lot of them .
    Anyway, my ban was legit but you have to know that i was also open to hearing from you on forum....
    Blond's copyrighted

Many ignorance peeps decide to call the rule-breaker ban as any other bs ban because they can't follow the rules. Follow the rule to stay unbanned or just go to another server to play whatever you like. Not that hard.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information