[Yo] - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [Yo]

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Wrong. Go all the way back in your post history and you will see that:

1.) I never attacked you in the first line. Even in this thread you got it started again! Here is what you wrote even tho I didn’t talk to you at all: CHIMP > IronMad http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%5B...502/#post97963

2.) That you attacked and insulted me many times, and in matters that had nothing to do with you. I just wrote today: as long as you will insult me out of the blue, I will continue to do the same to you. Simple as that. I’m just using the same ridiculous measurements and low level language as you do. It seems like that's the only language you can talk anyways. You know if you don’t agree with me in any topic that’s fine. Then talk to me without insults. With other words: It’s up to you how this continues. Same applies to the other handful of shit talker.
    Yea i said CHIMP is better player and person than you, he dont talk many shit like you..

And you start joke with a disaster(in my country), malevolent idiot..

Your a dumb kid with dirty mouth, thats my opinion about you

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yea i said CHIMP is better player and person than you, he dont talk many shit like you..

And you start joke with a disaster(in my country), malevolent idiot..

Your a dumb kid with dirty mouth, thats my opinion about you

That’s what happens in life when you start opening your uneducated mouth and insult strangers for no good reason. They will pay it back to you. Action and reaction, the sooner you learn that simple principal the better you will be off in (real)life.

..he dont talk many shit like you..

That gave me a good laugh, seriously.

At least use a spelling program before you post your nonsense replies. But I guess I better accept your low level of IQ and education. This is going nowhere. You don't even understand the correlation between your writings and the conclusions to be seen in brought daylight. Quite frankly I feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-08-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    That’s what happens in life when you start opening your uneducated mouth and insult strangers for no good reason. They will pay it back to you. Action and reaction, the sooner you learn that simple principal the better you will be off in (real)life.

That gave me a good laugh, seriously.

At least use a spelling program before you post your nonsense replies. But I guess I better accept your low level of IQ and education. This is going nowhere. You don't even understand the correlation between your writings and the conclusions to be seen in brought daylight. Quite frankly I feel sorry for you.
    My english is not perfect and i use translator, you try counter with everything

Your very tough guy behind the monitor, i bet you never fight or defend yourself in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Believe it or not, I find it mostly strange that deepack and acf came on and posting nearly the same time within matter of minutes sometimes. & I swear... I know it's not the same person but WTH!
    well I log in randomly so it may just be a coincidence, I don't agree with him on certain stuff but aside from that the trolling he does here does give me quite a large chuckle and the replies I read are like "icing on the cake". I just find it amusing how people take him too seriously. It's just like high school drama except with grown adults here arguing and having nerd comebacks/battles on the internet amongst each other LOL.

Yes. Still competing but jiu jitsu conps take the life out of me. Juu jitsu is definitely > than any other discipline but it takes a lot of technique. I prefer to have a lot less contact and more acrobatic fun though. Therefore I prefer kick boxing. I did krav maga for 4 years and made it to graduate (instructure level).

Yeah. That scaphoid was a bitch. The cluster fuck of multiple breaks on differenr bones didnt help. I had no clue it was broken for a good three weeks. There I am, broken hand, shoulder pressing 70kg and punching the shit out of 125kg bags.....It took 6 months casted for it to somewhat heal. They wanted to cast me a further three months. I ran away from the hospital. Even today, I still sometimes feel it. Ever since the break, I haven't peaked like I did last year. That's not to say not as good. Just not as 'sharp'. Having said that though, last year. I tore up the 66kg league so I went up a weight to see how I'd fare. The problem is. I'm an 'artificial' 74kg. People in the league are naturally stronger than me because its closer to their natural weight. Its a massive struggle to keep the weight on as well. I'm usually weighing under too @70kg. So people not only have a slight height advantage. But also a weight advantage. However small, it all counts. I'm seriously considering going back to 66 for November's competition. A build up for a couple conoetitions might help me peak again. The momentum helps. September 20th I will be fighting at 74kg though.
    Last edited by SAM; 09-08-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Your very tough guy behind the monitor, i bet you never fight or defend yourself in real life
    I offer the same deal to you. A competitive and legal martial arts fight. I'm not hiding anywhere. My avatar is real, that photo was taken at Palm Beach International Raceways and everything that I posted lately about my personal life on this forum is real. I did that on purpose because all those small lights with the biggest mouth don't share anything personal, treat this community as something unreal (pun intended) and behave in ways they would never do in a personal situation. Well where does that leave you for example? What do we know about you? Who is the one hiding behind a monitor?

From your side there are insults, insults and that’s about it. As I said yesterday: go through your fucking post history and show me JUST ONE topic where you didn’t’ start the insults. Basically every time when somebody played against the rules in game and I came to the forum and complained in hopes to improve the fairness and team play you jumped right in and insulted me even tho in most cases you haven’t even been on the server nor seen what happened.

This simply leaves the impression that I probably complained about one of your buddies at some point and you made it a mission to insult me every time I post in the forum. If that’s the case you are supporting unfair game play and that tells a lot about your personal values and morals. That’s why you can’t separate real life from your actions on a forum or in a game. You are still dealing with real humans.

See, if a game starts with let’s say 10 player, you build a nice base over the first hour, both teams are balanced and this is developing into a really good match, than there is an investment. This investment is altogether 10 hours. It took 10 humans each one hour to get to this state. And now somebody joins an destroys this match within minutes. Most complain, but only few go out of their way and post this on the forum. For a while it was mainly me posting these issues. Because if stuff like this happens several times a day it gets to a point where playing Siege makes no sense any more. And I hated that because I still think this mod is the greatest game style there is.

Now we have all these clowns saying “it’s just a game”, “get over it” or “you take it too serious”. You might play games because you don’t have anything better to do. Who knows and that’s fine. But that’s not the case with everybody else. While Siege IS a game and not important in life per se, I could do other things with my time when some asshat screws up a great game once again.

When I stopped working within my own company, my last hourly dividends were around $200 an hour. When I waste one hour as described above because somebody doesn’t give a shit about UK rules I basically lose time worth $200. That is how you value your time when you have been running your own company. And that’s why – at least for me – it makes a huge difference if I can enjoy a match of Siege without some asshole screwing up perfectly fine matches; or if I should better say good bye to Siege and play a round of Golf, sign up for a track day or a race, get back into martial arts, mow the grass, do some more day trading or get back into my business.

While I’m almost certain that you will reply again with some form of an insult, I’m really eager to see if you are able to produce anything productive at all.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-08-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Yes. Still competing but jiu jitsu conps take the life out of me. Juu jitsu is definitely > than any other discipline but it takes a lot of technique. I prefer to have a lot less contact and more acrobatic fun though. Therefore I prefer kick boxing. I did krav maga for 4 years and made it to graduate (instructure level).

Yeah. That scaphoid was a bitch. The cluster fuck of multiple breaks on differenr bones didnt help. I had no clue it was broken for a good three weeks. There I am, broken hand, shoulder pressing 70kg and punching the shit out of 125kg bags.....It took 6 months casted for it to somewhat heal. They wanted to cast me a further three months. I ran away from the hospital. Even today, I still sometimes feel it. Ever since the break, I haven't peaked like I did last year. That's not to say not as good. Just not as 'sharp'. Having said that though, last year. I tore up the 66kg league so I went up a weight to see how I'd fare. The problem is. I'm an 'artificial' 74kg. People in the league are naturally stronger than me because its closer to their natural weight. Its a massive struggle to keep the weight on as well. I'm usually weighing under too @70kg. So people not only have a slight height advantage. But also a weight advantage. However small, it all counts. I'm seriously considering going back to 66 for November's competition. A build up for a couple conoetitions might help me peak again. The momentum helps. September 20th I will be fighting at 74kg though.
    That was actually why I got out of competition. Too much grabbling and I got too many penalties for unjust strikes. I got a hang of close contact.

Getting in a lower weight class is always good, especially if you are shorter. The only fights I lost had been vs shorter guys. They have an enormous speed advantage.

I was also walking around with a broken wrist for almost a month. I was just hoping for a really bad sprain and the docs in hospital didn't see the crack in the x-rays. After a month my wrist and hand were swollen double the size and I went back. At that time the bone not only was completely broken off, one half worked its way further down the wrist. Surgery, titanium, 5 month in cast and 4 month stiff wrist followed. Took me all together over 1 year to be able to use my left hand again. Lost about 15% range of motion and can feel pain in cold weather or when working out. This bone is worst bone to brake in the entire body because it has only one blood supply connect to it. That’s why it takes forever to grow back together. And in many cases it doesn’t grow back together at all. Which leads to pre mature arthritis and an entirely stiff wrist down the road.

Good look with your fight! Keep us posted.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-08-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post

I know this question is completely irrelevant from your discussion and this whole topic, but I've read your post about shedding and increasing weight and it did remind me of a typical internet debate that I've read recently and has being going on for many years. I'd like to hear different people's perspective on it. My question is do you guy(s) think if Bruce Lee was alive and at his peak he would be able to compete or beat the top UFC fighters or even skilled fighters of today? Guys like Brock Lesnar, Anderson, Michael Jai White, Jose Aldo, Mike tyson prime etc. The reason I asked this question is because bruce lee was 5'7 and 130 lbs at peak and most people say that size and strength makes no difference. Everyone knows he's a legend but im totally against the bruce lee fan boys on this one so what do you guys think? lol im quite curious to hear everyones opinion on this.
    Last edited by Deepack123; 09-09-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Hmm... Jackie Chan?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Hmm... Jackie Chan?
    lol not even close, bruce will rekt jackie chan and even chuck norris but chuck will definitely put up more of a fight... btw any of you guys seen undisputed 1 and 2?
    Last edited by Deepack123; 09-09-2015 at 01:51 AM.

Thread Information