[Yo] - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [Yo]

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    So when do you come to Florida? I arrange Kodokan.. if you win the fight I pay for the round trip.
    ok send me monies via paypal and ill come to you big boii

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    ok send me monies via paypal and ill come to you big boii
    You are the one who wants to "slap me" up. You are probably a girl lol. So bring it on. Otherwise you are full of shit, as always. And if you don't have the money for cheap ass tickets that also tells a story how serious one can take you. My offer stands.. lets a have clean fight.. full contact.. with judges and all.. BOIII I'll turn your lights out within one minute...

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    You are probably a girl lol.
    Just...lol.... hahaha... can't believe you.

I'm sorry but this forum isn't a place for anyone to get a fight started and going in RL.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

IronMaiden, grow up you are behaving like a child when their sandcastle has been broken. You claim to be a grown man but your crying like a spoiled child over a few posts that were purposefully posted to rustle your jimmies (ie, princess's posts) people are walking all over you because they see an exploit in your weakness and that is because you lack the ability to act mature and ignore others like an adult, this is the internet you don't need to respond with a bunch of nonsense saying stuff like " when do you come to Florida? I arrange Kodokan.. if you win the fight I pay for the round trip" that is how kids deal with situations a grown man will ignore others. Please smarten up and act like an adult here...
    Last edited by Deepack123; 09-08-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Last edited by Jst2blond; 09-08-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: need a reason ?

Pussied out already acf, even had to get deepack to stick up for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Just...lol.... hahaha... can't believe you.

I'm sorry but this forum isn't a place for anyone to get a fight started and going in RL.

I'm competitive.. nothing wrong with martial arts as a sport because that’s what it is. Also keeps you honest and humble.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    IronMaiden, grow up you are behaving like a child when their sandcastle has been broken. You claim to be a grown man but your crying like a spoiled child over a few posts that were purposefully posted to rustle your jimmies (ie, princess's posts) people are walking all over you because they see an exploit in your weakness and that is because you lack the ability to act mature and ignore others like an adult, this is the internet you don't need to respond with a bunch of nonsense saying stuff like " when do you come to Florida? I arrange Kodokan.. if you win the fight I pay for the round trip" that is how kids deal with situations a grown man will ignore others. Please smarten up and act like an adult here...
    Insult me and I'll join the party. Wanne tell somebody to grow up? Start with them. I'm just playing along and having fun...

Believe it or not, I find it mostly strange that deepack and acf came on and posting nearly the same time within matter of minutes sometimes. & I swear... I know it's not the same person but WTH!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Those cheap ass insults go back way over a year both in game chat and the forum, They always come from the same "group" of people. Typical troll bullshit and usually not worth the time to fuck around with. But this time I pulled the topic into RL perspective.. just wanted to see if they have anything else to offer besides hiding behind a Japanese manga avatar and a keyboard. Nothing of value was offered. Mission accomplished.

Thread Information